I've been slacking yet again on keeping up to date. This is about a month old riding around the back roads behind the house.

Sandy Creek, this is a mile from the house, just off I77 by Stuckey's (something nowaday's) and hang a left. This also flows a couple of fields back behind the house and ends in the Ohio.
From R-Pike

I dig old steel structures and rust
From R-Pike

Ravenswood Pike, tunnel goes under I77 and winds around for the most part following the interstate. I usually find myself on this road bebopping around.
From R-Pike

Detail of Post Modern Art
From R-Pike

Jumping the gun but this is the other end outside of Ripley
From R-Pike

Typical scene round here
From R-Pike

Cresting the top of the pike
From R-Pike

Well isn't this nice. Makes me think of a pill commercial
From R-Pike

This little guy just loved me. The group had to check me out. Hung out with them for a moment.
From R-Pike

Took a side road off the pike. This ended up in someones front yard and the road went from gravel to dirt and mud. I turned around. Some of these people arent too keen on seeing strangers. There's a reason they're at the end of the road. Don't want to stumble across something someone doesn't want me to. Respect.
From R-Pike

Old busted building on 21
From R-Pike

Another typical scene out here
From R-Pike

Man I rode all over the place that day. Picture wise everything starts looking the same, landscape, road, houses, whatever. Sometimes I just don't feel like dealing with the camera and enjoy the ride and the environment that pictures just do do justice with.