Thread: Thanks to all . . .

Podzo

Thanks to all . . .

Thanks to all that helped with the Road Runners Rally in Heber, AZ this past weekend. Great rally, food, friends and rides. We all appreciate all the work that goes into putting on the rally. I drove from Canon City, CO. and heading home hit a dust storm that I will never forget between Gallup and Shiprock. The good news, between Holbrook and Gallup I got 71 mpg! Amazing what a tail wind can do. Now, off to Salt Lake City, see you guys there.

gpodzo

Rocky Bow BMW Riders #197 bogthebasher's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by podsobinski View Post
    Thanks to all that helped with the Road Runners Rally in Heber, AZ this past weekend. Great rally, food, friends and rides. We all appreciate all the work that goes into putting on the rally. I drove from Canon City, CO. and heading home hit a dust storm that I will never forget between Gallup and Shiprock. The good news, between Holbrook and Gallup I got 71 mpg! Amazing what a tail wind can do. Now, off to Salt Lake City, see you guys there.

gpodzo
    Yeah, I recall seeing Shiprock canted over on my side being blasted by wind - there is NOTHING to stop it for sure. Only you had to deal with dust - glad to hear you came through it okay.
    Ken
    [2008 R1200RT (Biarritz Blue) - Mine]
    [2007 R1200RT (Sand Biege) - Hers]