Iowa Rally June 10-13
Hope to see you at the 34th Iowa Rally!
June 10-13, 2010
Middle Amana Community Park
H Street and 27th Ave.
Middle Amana, Iowa
GPS Coordinates: N41?? 47.937’ W091?? 53.998’
Rally Fee:$40 adult/$15 child (6-12) (under 6 free)
Rally fee includes:
* Camping on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night.
* Friday & Saturday night meals
* Friday nite rockin’ with the Electric Mules
* Saturday nite blues groovin’ with the Dynaflows
* Courtesy of the Pure Stodge – Traditional Rally Beverage,
also Coffee, Tea & Lemonade
* Door Prizes; Awards; Fun Activities
* Saturday - Official Airhead Club Tech Session
* Friday – Alaska Motorcycle Trip Seminar
* Amana Walking Poker Tour – at your leisure - check out the great Amana
shops & win prizes-info at Registration
The rally site offers grassy, shady camping; modern restrooms;
shower facilities; campfires; electricity.
New this Year: On site Food Vender – The Lions Club from Washington, IA.
They will offer breakfast Friday, Saturday & Sunday mornings & have various
foods available for lunch & during the evening to enjoy while relaxing.
Visit the historical Amana Colonies – Great restaurants, shopping,
micro brewery, museums and lodging. http://new.amanacolonies.org/
Thurs. night – Food – Beer – Band – 5 to 9 PM – At the Millstream Brewery
in Main Amana
Visit our website: http://purestodge.org/