Thread: Globeriders Instructional DVD

Thumbs up Globeriders Instructional DVD

I recently received the Globeriders Instructional DVD, for my F800GS, featuring Helge Pederson in my latest Touratech order. After watching the 2 DVD set I was very impressed. The information was well presented and it's obvious that Helge Pedersen not only knows how to do the topics covered, he can relate the experience of the work in a way that the first timer would be able to get through the job. Some of the topics covered are, tire change,flat repair,air filter inspection/replacement,brake pad replacement.....
    At the end of the DVDs there is an interview session with 5 riders who explain the how and why of their bike mods-luggage,seat,windshield,pegs etc.
    There are a number of DVDs available covering the F800GS, R 1100/1150 GS Adventure,F650GS and the R 1200 GS Adventure. Sponsors include Touratech and Twisted Throttle. www.globeriders.com

Once there was a Tavern PAULBACH's Avatar
    Ballston Spa, NY; South of the Adirondacks, North of the Catskills and West of The Berkshires and Green Mountains

Good discovery

Looks like one great product. Thanks for posting the find.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
    I recently received the Globeriders Instructional DVD, for my F800GS, featuring Helge Pederson in my latest Touratech order. After watching the 2 DVD set I was very impressed. The information was well presented and it's obvious that Helge Pedersen not only knows how to do the topics covered, he can relate the experience of the work in a way that the first timer would be able to get through the job. Some of the topics covered are, tire change,flat repair,air filter inspection/replacement,brake pad replacement.....
    At the end of the DVDs there is an interview session with 5 riders who explain the how and why of their bike mods-luggage,seat,windshield,pegs etc.
    There are a number of DVDs available covering the F800GS, R 1100/1150 GS Adventure,F650GS and the R 1200 GS Adventure. Sponsors include Touratech and Twisted Throttle. www.globeriders.com
    Having met Helge while on tour in Kyrgyzstan...he's quite the mechanic. I'm sure what he put out is quality stuff.

http://www.motoedde.com/PicasaAlbums...1/target6.html
    Edde
    93 K75s
    www.motoedde.com

Quote Originally Posted by motoedde View Post
    Having met Helge while on tour in Kyrgyzstan...he's quite the mechanic. I'm sure what he put out is quality stuff.

http://www.motoedde.com/PicasaAlbums...1/target6.html
    He gave me the impression that if you went on a trip with him and your bike went off a cliff-it would be no big deal. He would tell you that all motorcycles used to look like that an really square wheels were a status symbol.
    Most of all he could get you home! IMHO the spirit of self reliance is fading fast, It's nice to see someone doing a great job! Enjoy, Gary

BTW your trip pictures were great, It looks like you had quite an experience!

Thumbs up

Helge is a great mechanic and motorcyclist but the other end of their video productions is an inspirational young man that is at the top of his game, who is very dedicated and an award winner. His name is Sterling Noren. I had the pleasure of camping near Helge and Sterling at the BMW MOA International Rally in Wyoming, what great people they are.
    If one cannot command attention by one's admirable qualities one can at least be a nuisance