Thread: Need a place to leave tow rig in Walsenburg/Rye area

Need a place to leave tow rig in Walsenburg/Rye area

I need a place to park a van and trailer in the Walsenburg/Rye area for about a week to ten days the last week of June or first week of July. If you have room for me to leave the tow rig, or know of a good safe place to leave it, please PM me to let me know.
    "You must be fast, 'cause I was hauling *** when I passed you!"

Walsenburg/Rye is south of Pueblo, CO, on I-25. That's for us non-Coloradoans!!
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Parking spot

You're headed to some beautiful country!!!

pm sent

piperjim
    Piperjim

'95 R1100RS
    '61 John Deere 3010 LP

The first place I'd start is the KOA in Colorado City. I've used the KOA in Raton many times to store a truck/trailer combo for traveling out west. iirc the KOA in Raton charged me $10/day to store my truck and trailer in a secured area of the campground. That was about 8 years ago the last time, so the rates may have increased. Have you checked the anonymous book? There could be someone in the general area willing to store it for you.
    73 R75/5-36mm Dell Orto pumpers, lightened flywheel, polished crank, single cam chain/sprockets, Carillo rods and wrist pins, Wiseco pistons, custom profiled cam, 5 speed, LWB swing arm, ATE disc in front, Progressive front Works rear-yeah, it sh!ts and gits.