Thread: Club 2 Jacket

Club 2 Jacket

Does anyone have this jacket and if so what are your thoughts - thinking of getting it

Thanks

2011 R1200 GSA Smoke Grey Metallic Matt
    2009 G450X White
    IBA #35651
    Rogue Moderator

Great looking jacket...problem is, you would HAVE to get a R1200R to go with it!

Jim

I bought mine when I got my F800ST. Great jacket, but it heats up something fierce in the sun at a stoplight. I ended up taking the armor out of it and now wear it casually.

One thing to keep in mind when purchasing it; it comes with the shoulder and elbow armor but the back piece is extra. At least it was when I got my jacket.
    2001 F650GS
    2007 F800ST
    2009 R1200RT
    and a couple of Suzukis

RTFlyer
    I've had one for a couple months. The fit is true to size and a nice cut, almost making me look slim (wearing an XL at 5'11" and about 225)! I really do like the look of the jacket as a whole.

It is a bit warm in temps over about 75 degrees, so for that type of riding I switch to my mesh jacket. The Club 2 has no venting to speak of although you can leave the sleeves unzipped a bit, allowing the wrists to flare, and get some airflow through there and up the arms. If you're in Mass., you may get a decent amount of spring and fall use out of it, as well as those chilly summer mornings if you commute. I find the collar very comfortable as well.

All-in-all, I like it for local riding and am happy with the armor in the shoulders and elbows.

I wanted one badly, but it just fit weird. Maybe true to size but the cut is odd.

I just bought a Rev'it Turbine jacket (Color Silver/BLK) from the local BMW dealer, but here it is on Revzilla and there is a good video.

http://www.revzilla.com/product/revit-turbine-jacket

this is one of the rev'its that fit true to size (normally I have to go up one size)

If it is a cooler all textile & Mesh very protective jacket you want, it is excellent. I replaced the stock back protecetor with a SAS-tec back protector

My regular jacket is a Rev'it Ignition which I cannot say enough positive about, but I wanted something lighter and a bit cooler for hotter days without sacrificing protection!

Thanks for the feedback - now i need to find one to try it out

2011 R1200 GSA Smoke Grey Metallic Matt
    2009 G450X White
    IBA #35651
    Rogue Moderator