Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: 2011 Rally-Bloomsburg,Pa.

RGuy...the link you posted is down! Question for you guys that have been to these events before. Can you do the event in one day? I am only 2 hrs or so from this area?
    What can be expected at this event? Venders....ect??
    Barry
    2011 R1200RT
    Schuberth C3,Sena SHM10
    Zumo 660

Has the music been settled? Who are going to be the musical performers this year?
    Eventual Master of the Obvious
    SE Mass - SOHC4 - DoD - BMWMOA - EMOTO #1
    ...proud walking jingle in the midnight sun...
    Free Smugmug Discount Coupon: mStnWv71mNkjo

Quote Originally Posted by BWOLF View Post
    RGuy...the link you posted is down! Question for you guys that have been to these events before. Can you do the event in one day? I am only 2 hrs or so from this area?
    What can be expected at this event? Venders....ect??
    While I am sure you could only spend a day and go home there is a lot to see and do. The vendor area is probably the better part of a day then there are usually great seminars and speakers. If it were me coming from NJ I'd plan on at least one overnight.
    Ed Apelian
    When Life Throws You a Curve Lean into it!
    2002 BMW R1150GS - (sold) Replaced with '12 R1200GSA Magma Red!
    2006 R1200RT- Granite Gray

What vendors will be setting up at the rally? Is there a list posted somewhere?
    08 BMW R1200RT
    had 4 others, currently serving others in the wind.
    An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Statdawg View Post
    Hours and Tours
    Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
    Two tours: 10:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.

Saturday Hours:
    April thru December
    Gift Shop Hours: 10 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
    Tour times: 11:00 a.m., 12 noon and 1:00 p.m.

There are at least 3 routes of twisty roads to get there and Hermy's BMW is just down the road.

Routing info is forthcoming, one route is lacking in part due to a bridge repair and I didn't want to sit in amusement park traffic.

There are a few other breweries within riding distance.
    speaking of Hermy's BMW dealership, a few doors down from Hermy's in Port Clinton exists the Port Clinton Hotel, home of MASSIVE portions of pretty darn good food. DO NOT order an order of french fries for any less than two. they usually have at least one Yuengling on tap- last time i was there it was the Porter. Port Clinton is just down the road (Hiway 61) a piece from Pottsville, home of Yuengling.

Am I registered?

I tried to find an email address or phone # for this, but could not find it.

I completed the registration process for myself and Amanda. After i submitted my credit card information, I was greeted by a red notice that there was a problem.

I looked and noticed that the address was not an EXACT match to the one used in my credit card billing and decide that was the problem. When I tried to correct the address field, I was told that I could not because I was already registered.

Am I?

Is there a contact person?

Should I wait to see if the charge shows up on the credit card?
    Jerry Dockery
    309 N. 3rd. Ave.
    Kure Beach, NC 28449
    1996 R1100RT main bike & 1985 K100RS...too fast to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by JDOCKERY132445 View Post

I completed the registration process for myself and Amanda. After i submitted my credit card information, I was greeted by a red notice that there was a problem.

I looked and noticed that the address was not an EXACT match to the one used in my credit card billing and decide that was the problem. When I tried to correct the address field, I was told that I could not because I was already registered.

Am I?

I'd call the MOA office if I were you. That way you won't have to wait to see whether it shows up on your CC statement, or the MOA office sends you the written confirmation.
    Mark
    2006 R1200RT

#???

Quote Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
    I'd call the MOA office if I were you. That way you won't have to wait to see whether it shows up on your CC statement, or the MOA office sends you the written confirmation.

Do you have a number that works?
    Jerry Dockery
    309 N. 3rd. Ave.
    Kure Beach, NC 28449

Halifax and Larry's River, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by JDOCKERY132445 View Post

Am I?

this is a larger issue when Canadians are making purchases from a U.S. based company. Probably works the other way around as well I suppose (U.S. card and Canadian order..... well, it could happen eh?) Most companies seem to have a way of accommodating this. The BMWMOA, being an international organization of sorts, should rectify this glitch forthwith and upgrade. I'll pay when I get there though. - Bob
    saltyfogriders@gmail.com
    Salty Fog Riders Motorcycle Tourism Promotions
    Larry's River, Nova Scotia, CANADA

Paid

I just checked my credit card activity and my registration DID go through.

There are some glitches with the registration page. If you think you are registered, check to make sure that your payment went through with your card company.
    Jerry Dockery
    309 N. 3rd. Ave.
    Kure Beach, NC 28449