Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: every dealer in North America

MAYLETT
    Quote Originally Posted by welafever View Post
    If i had the money and the time i would visit ever BMW motorrad dealship in North America.
    What would motivate you to do this?

Personally, I try to avoid visiting the dealers because of their nasty preoccupation with extracting money from my wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by Maylett View Post
    What would motivate you to do this?

Personally, I try to avoid visiting the dealers because of their nasty preoccupation with extracting money from my wallet.
    Bob Higdon visited and photographed every county courthouse in the United States and only got spreadeagled across the hood of a squad car once (as far as I know). He didn't pay a fine or taxes in each of them so it is possible to visit a place without spending money.

If anybody visits all the dealerships I'd like a report on which ones have good coffee, please.
    Paul Glaves - "Big Bend", Texas U.S.A
    "The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution." - Bertrand Russell
    http://www.bigbend.net/users/glaves

otherwise
    Quote Originally Posted by PGlaves View Post
    If anybody visits all the dealerships I'd like a report on which ones have good coffee, please.
    I haven't found any really good coffee at dealers.
    I look for a diner/cafe nearby that has coffee and pie.
    Thaaat would be a good list to work on...
    mXa

i want to do it just to do it. and to see all the shiney bikes. riding is fun.

If you ever hit Falmouth, Maine. Stop at Street Cycles on Rt.1. The staff is excellent, but more to the point next door is a shop that sells their own handmade pastries. they are expensive and delicious and (for you Paul) the coffee is a match.