Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WV Podunk Rides #3

Fof Rally Bast'd at Large rocketman's Avatar
    is that the tunnel that goes thru the hill where the park is that you can get this view of PGH from? sure looks like it...

here's a link to the full pano

http://roadrunes.com/photo/main.php?...2_itemId=14791

when it comes up slide the pic up till you see the double arrows and use those to start the pan.

RM
    "A man isn't totally drunk if he can lie on the floor without hanging on!" Joe Louis; comedian
    "I'll make a deal with you, I won't bore with my Science if you don't bore me with your Politics!" Lionel Barrymore from the 1929 film "The Mysterious Island"

Quote Originally Posted by rocketman View Post
    is that the tunnel that goes thru the hill where the park is that you can get this view of PGH from? sure looks like it...

here's a link to the full pano

http://roadrunes.com/photo/main.php?...2_itemId=14791

when it comes up slide the pic up till you see the double arrows and use those to start the pan.

RM
    Yep, I had an apartment a few blocks down from the park where your bike is parked, Grandview Park on Bailey Ave. If you stay straight on Bailey for another block or two, it turns into Beltzhoover which takes you into on of PGH finest ghettos, Allentown.

Beltzhoover was always on the news, cos something going down. We'd see undercover cops all the time in the area busting people. Got to watch a car burn in flames one day too.

Thanks for the inquiry RM.
    Houston Mac
    '88 R100RS Saboteur
    MOA# 144652 | Airhead# 11105
    www.hhmcreative.com