Thread: Same bike photos.

kbikeinbc

Same bike photos.

Don't know if this has been tried before, but thought I would give it a go. Usually the bikes that attend the get togethers are scattered around and never in the same place at the same time.
    So here goes.
    What about picking a time and a place at the rally for same models of bikes to get together for photos. Riding my '07 GT I thought it would be really cool to have others with 12/1300 Gt's 06-present to line up in one area at one time to get the shot.
    Might male a pretty cool screen saver if we can get some good numbers up! So what do you say GT owners, any interest?
    If we meet in a parking lot, roadside stop, mall lot, whatever, it should not take too much time, and would offer a good opportunity to exchange stories.
    Lets keep track of this thread, and maybe this can work..!

kbikeinbc
    07 crystal grey met

Quote Originally Posted by kbikeinbc View Post

Don't know if this has been tried before, but thought I would give it a go. Usually the bikes that attend the get togethers are scattered around and never in the same place at the same time.
    So here goes.
    What about picking a time and a place at the rally for same models of bikes to get together for photos. Riding my '07 GT I thought it would be really cool to have others with 12/1300 Gt's 06-present to line up in one area at one time to get the shot.
    Might male a pretty cool screen saver if we can get some good numbers up! So what do you say GT owners, any interest?
    If we meet in a parking lot, roadside stop, mall lot, whatever, it should not take too much time, and would offer a good opportunity to exchange stories.
    Lets keep track of this thread, and maybe this can work..!

kbikeinbc
    07 crystal grey met

Doing my part in keeping this thread going. Sounds like a really good idea, though I think you would have better luck hurding cats. Come on you K-GT riders, prove me wrong.
    The thing about traveling is, you never want it to end and you can't wait to get home.
    I answer to Roy, Chief, or Sarg.
    04 R-1150-RT current bike. 94 R-1100-RS74,383, Sold, 78 R-80/7, K.I.A by a D.U.I
    www.OceanStateBMWriders.com

The Chromeheads, owners/enthusiasts of C's and CL's do this every year. We set up a time in advance, and meet in the Beer Garden for a social. Last year we even got a group picture. There's usually a morning ride arranged too.

Give it a go! You'll meet some great people!

kbikeinbc

Keep this going!

Hey this is a start! Let's keep at this! Come on K bikers!
    Kbikeinbc
    07 kgt crystal grey met

ksport
    You calling all GTs, well I've K-bike just nota GT