Thread: New Muliline dealer

New Muliline dealer

Westside Motorsports in Spokane Wa

http://www.dealernews.com/dealernews...tegoryId=48447

Also has Yamaha, Kawasaki, Honda and Polaris!

The S1000RR can kick but there too. Now direct K1300GT to Concours and FJR will be more interesting. LT, RT to Goldwing will be interesting. I expect the I6 LT will do well.

Rod

Yuk. My idea of a "multiline dealer" is one with BMW motorcycles AND BMW cars!
    Kent Christensen
    '12 R1200RT, '02 R1100S, '84 R80G/S

But BMW cars and MC would make sense. At the very least every car dealer should be able to order parts, some forward thinking would make sure that computer diagnostics could talk to both. Would compensate for lack of MC dealers a bit.

I hope this shows a different attitude of BMW management. The S1000RR is more than competitive with Japanese performance, and hopefully reliability. Maybe BMW feels that they are going to be positioned to compete with the Japanese in quality, or at least get a bit closer.. I do not mind a price premium within reason, boxers are a unique machine with advantages not appreciated by everyone. Quality does need to improve, and hopefully it has. I see willingness to compete as a good sign. The only worry point is most big 4 dealers do not have the same level of mechanic quality as most of the BMW dealers. Yes, exceptions abound. On both sides.

Rod