Thread: 2010 Rally Registration via the Twisted Pair

Clay

2010 Rally Registration via the Twisted Pair

For those who had to phone in due to the on-line malfunction..are we to receive some sort of confirmation via the mail or do we have to dig out our credit card receipt?

Regards,

Clay
    Kimberton,Pa.

Once there was a Tavern PAULBACH's Avatar
    Ballston Spa, NY; South of the Adirondacks, North of the Catskills and West of The Berkshires and Green Mountains
    I have always received a receipt from HQ. The office is most efficient in acknowledgments.

Clay

Define "Efficient"?

...I'll go further..phone call was made March 1st..still waiting...today is March 12th..

Actually, I don't think you'll receive a receipt soon. If I recall last year, I registered early but didn't get a receipt until May or June. I had pretty much forgotten about it when it showed up and surprised me. The funny thing is, I then left it on my desk at home. You know what? I got in anyway.

If I had to guess, they're going to make a big run a month or so before the rally and send them all at once, then pick up the remaining registrations as they come in.

Don't worry about it, you're in.
    --Darryl Richman, forum liaison
    http://darryl.crafty-fox.com

Clay
    Well..that's the problem..one of the things I had to make sure was I didn't twice register due to the 'on-line fiasco' situation, that had occurred back on March 1st, and then was asked to register via the phone...

Quote Originally Posted by Clay View Post
    Well..that's the problem..one of the things I had to make sure was I didn't twice register due to the 'on-line fiasco' situation, that had occurred back on March 1st, and then was asked to register via the phone...
    If you did they will gladly give you your money back. Relax. It happened to me once. I pre-registered. I didn't bring my form and the volunteer at registration couldn't find my form at the tent so I just paid again and said I'd send a copy of my old form when I got home. Within a day at the rally they had checked with the office, came and found me and gave me my $$ back. I've had bigger problems than that at the checkout line at the supermarket.

I suspect that you will get the nice white copy (they keep the yellow copy and will have it in the boxes at the registration tent) when you get there.
    Paul Glaves - "Big Bend", Texas U.S.A
    "The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution." - Bertrand Russell
    http://www.bigbend.net/users/glaves

Clay

"Bigger problems than that.."

Quote Originally Posted by PGlaves View Post
    If you did they will gladly give you your money back. Relax. It happened to me once. I pre-registered. I didn't bring my form and the volunteer at registration couldn't find my form at the tent so I just paid again and said I'd send a copy of my old form when I got home. Within a day at the rally they had checked with the office, came and found me and gave me my $$ back. I've had bigger problems than that at the checkout line at the supermarket.

I suspect that you will get the nice white copy (they keep the yellow copy and will have it in the boxes at the registration tent) when you get there.
    Just an FYI..your one of the ones(your personal info) that came across my screen March 1st around 2pm EST....

Well, shut my mouth. My receipt for the rally came in yesterday's mail. (FYI, I registered on 3/3.)

Now all I have to do is put it somewhere where I'll remember to bring it with me to the rally.
    --Darryl Richman, forum liaison
    http://darryl.crafty-fox.com