Thread: When do I get the ON?

When do I get the ON?

Hi all,

I joined in January, and I received a patch and decal shortly thereafter. However, I still have not received an issue of the Owners News. Is this normal? When was the last ON issued?

Thanks,
    GH

Sounds like something isn't working as it should. I'd call the office in the morning. They'll straighten it out for you.
    (636)394-7277

Or you may contact them online here:
    http://www.bmwmoa.org/contact_form/M...elp/membership

In the meantime, go to the top of this page and click on Owners News.

Then click on BMW ON online on the left side of the page and you can read it online. . .

Voni
    sMiling
    http://www.bigbend.net/users/glaves/
    Live fully. Laugh deeply. Love widely.
    BMW MOA Ambassador / FOM / Roving Forum Moderator/
    Selected Friends of Wile E Coyote/ A Million BMW sMiles

Quote Originally Posted by cooptroop View Post
    Hi all,

I joined in January, and I received a patch and decal shortly thereafter. However, I still have not received an issue of the Owners News. Is this normal? When was the last ON issued?

Thanks,
    GH
    Depending on when in January you joined you might miss the next issue of the ON which are mailed just before the beginning of each month. To be sure, please either call the Office at 636-394-7277, or email to "membership@bmwmoa.org".
    Greg Feeler
    BMW MOA Director & Ambassador
    1972 R75/5, 1990 K75, 1990 K1, 1992 K75S, 2003 K1200RS

Thanks for the replies. Greg, I think you may be right about the timing.

If your membership was physically entered after January 10, your first issue would be the March magazine. The database is downloaded and sent to the printer about the 10th of each month. So Feb was sent Jan 10. Your March magazine should be on your doorstep by now, but it wouldn't be completely out of the ordinary if it hasn't arrived. If it doesn't show by the 15th, give the office a call or hit me with a message and we will send you a replacement.
    Ted Moyer
    '09 G450X, '06 R1200RT, '78 R100RS Motosport, '76 CB400F, '72 XL250, '83 RZ350

Day Dreaming ... happy wanderer's Avatar
    [QUOTE=t2moyer;560148]Your March magazine should be on your doorstep by now, but it wouldn't be completely out of the ordinary if it hasn't arrived.

Hmmm. I also joined late January. I got a card finally a week or so ago but no ON yet. Left a message at the link Voni supplied some time ago but got no reply. Seems like contact messages via the website linger..
    I hope I get a magazine soon.

If you haven't received a March issue yet, email or pm me and I will make sure you get one. Tedm@bmwmoa.org
    Ted Moyer
    '09 G450X, '06 R1200RT, '78 R100RS Motosport, '76 CB400F, '72 XL250, '83 RZ350