Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Motorcyclesuperstore.com

central wisconsin along the wisconsin river

Thumbs up Motorcyclesuperstore.com

I bought tires off Motorcycle superstore.com,free shipping best prices any where,
    81 R100RT

WNY, Further fron NYC, than 6 entire states!
    Never seen ANYBODY, beat these guys for delivered prices. http://www.twobrotherstires.com/

Their web site is not much, but give them a call. They have great prices and outstanding personal service according to several people that have used them. VERY fast delivery, personal service, and i would much rather support the little guy.

Quote Originally Posted by pffog View Post
    Never seen ANYBODY, beat these guys for delivered prices. http://www.twobrotherstires.com/
    Try http://www.swmototires.com

I've been buying from them for several years and had nothing but great service. Comparing the pair deals on PR2's for my 07 RT, it looks like they are about 15 bucks cheaper.
    "You must be fast, 'cause I was hauling *** when I passed you!"

central wisconsin along the wisconsin river
    Spring is almost here so anyone in the northern Midwest wanting tire changes/balance is welcome to stop in ,you take it off here,I'll use my nomar pro changer or you can try it out yourself.call me from the ananomous book up here in Wisconsin rapids.Plenty of camping space or one spare room to overnight it.15.00 per tire plus cost of a valve stem and weights in silver.If you bring your own that's fine but I have stems(bmw) for 1100rt's and can get what you need if you call in advance.Then enjoy the ride up here! Oh,I have a HF lift to make it more convieniant and cold home brew!
    You can ship tires to my house too!
    81 R100RT

Quote Originally Posted by gwood View Post
    Try http://www.swmototires.com

I've been buying from them for several years and had nothing but great service. Comparing the pair deals on PR2's for my 07 RT, it looks like they are about 15 bucks cheaper.
    That was true then.......Not now.

I bought countless sets of tires for all my bikes from them for almost ten years. The grumpy owner sold the place a couple years ago and now the place expanded their product line. Along with the new products and fancy new web pages has come tire prices that are no longer the lowest. I went with another vendor for my PR3's a few months ago; SWMoto was not even close to the best price out there.

Loading the Bike

More than tires

I've worked with motorcycle superstore for several purchases, from tires to apparel. I've always gotten exactly what I asked for, and often earlier than predicted. They're a well-run company.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by av8or21 View Post
    I've worked with motorcycle superstore for several purchases, from tires to apparel. I've always gotten exactly what I asked for, and often earlier than predicted. They're a well-run company.
    Couldn't have said it better. Great place to do business!
    Kevin Greenwald - Touring Tips Editor
    Nationally Certified Law Enforcement Motor Officer (Ret.) / IBA Member #34281
    MSF RiderCoach # 121656 (BRC,SBRC,IS,IME,SMARTrainer)
    Motorcycle/Driving Instructor - ROAD AMERICA Race Track

Quote Originally Posted by pffog View Post

Their web site is not much, but give them a call. They have great prices and outstanding personal service according to several people that have used them. VERY fast delivery, personal service, and i would much rather support the little guy.
    Same experience here, Great prices and Fast delivery everytime

I normally use Ken's Motorcycle Tires in Woodstock, GA. He usually comes in only $2 or $3 above what any online retailer can quote. But the savings on mounting when a tire is purchased from him is significant too. Plus he goes ahead and looks at other areas of the bike where's he's working to give you a heads up on anything. Small local shop. I'd rather give my money to him if I can. I've heard good things about Two Brothers too but Ken's is much closer to me.
    Chris Ehlbeck
    BMWMOA 168990
    Chris & Donna's Motorcycle Journeys

Quote Originally Posted by brewmeister View Post
    I bought tires off Motorcycle superstore.com,free shipping best prices any where,
    I've had only good experiences so far with them as well. That said, unless you do your own mounting it pays to check prices with your local dealer (if you have one). My latest set were bought and mounted by them for surprisingly little more than the internet price. Plus you get that warm fuzzy feeling knowing you're supporting the local guy.
    Rick

'06 BMW R1200RT
    '74 Moto-Guzzi 850-T

Tire Prices

Quote Originally Posted by rickyD View Post
    I've had only good experiences so far with them as well. That said, unless you do your own mounting it pays to check prices with your local dealer (if you have one). My latest set were bought and mounted by them for surprisingly little more than the internet price. Plus you get that warm fuzzy feeling knowing you're supporting the local guy.
    Supporting the local guy can be good.

I'm happy to find them as a supplier for ...

0000-Motorex-Boxer-4T-Oil-for-BMW---.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kent Christensen
    '12 R1200RT, '02 R1100S, '84 R80G/S

Quote Originally Posted by lkchris View Post
    I'm happy to find them as a supplier for ...

0000-Motorex-Boxer-4T-Oil-for-BMW---.jpg
    $16 a quart!!!!! When Mobil 1 V Twin is $8.99 a quart???
    Last edited by RoboRider; 03-20-2013 at 05:50 PM.
    Rob C. , Raleigh, NC
    '10 R12RT, R90/6
    2007 CBR600RR & 09 V-Star
    Suzuki DR 350

Lightbulb Save By Comparing Every Order

It's always good to compare. Just ordered tires from SW Moto Tires as they were $12 cheaper than Motorcycle Superstore. My last order was from Motorcycle Superstore as they were $30+ cheaper than SW Moto Tires. Both orders included delivery.
    Chuck Manley #12106
    2012 Howlin' at the Moon Rally Chair
    Ambassador, Knights of the Roundel #333, IBA Member, Life Member NRA
    Black '13 R12GSA (the Outlaw), Black '02 K12RS (157K)

Talk about "paying for the container"!
    "If I had my life to live over, I'd dare to make more mistakes next time...I'd relax,I'd limber up... I would take fewer things seriously...take more chances... take more trips...climb more mountains...swim more rivers...eat more ice cream." Jorge Luis Borges at age 85.