Thread: broken down at Mt. Sunapee, NH

adamceckhardt

broken down at Mt. Sunapee, NH

I work part time at Mt. Sunapee. I heard some chatter on the radio about a broken down BMW motorcycle. Mountain Manager agreed to store it in our shop for a bit. I went to check it out after work and it turned out to be a 1200 GS Adventure. I didn't check out the license plate (dumb) but looked for stickers- no MOA or ADV schwagg.

Just wanted to offer a helping hand to anyone that may need it. send a PM- I'll check in. I'm working on Sunday as well- so if you stop in you can ask for Adam the lift mechanic and they'll get a hold of me. My radio call number is 4-5.

Adam

Smile

I would report that you have the bike to your local police department. I know if I went to look for help for my bike and it was gone when I returned my first call would be to the police.
    HLQ

adamceckhardt
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardQuint View Post
    I would report that you have the bike to your local police department. I know if I went to look for help for my bike and it was gone when I returned my first call would be to the police.
    ummm... it's not gone- it's right where he left it.

It's still a reasonable idea to let the cops know about it. They can easily find the registered owner, and might give him a call.
    David Brick
    Santa Cruz CA
    2007 R1200R