Thread: 2010 Rally Registration

Clay

Thumbs down 2010 Rally Registration

I think there's a problem...seeing other people sign in's..other people registrations..other people credit card information..my information disappears..my credit card wont be accepted..I think there's a problem in River City!!

YIPPPEESSS!

Quote Originally Posted by Clay View Post
    I think there's a problem...seeing other people sign in's..other people registrations..other people credit card information..my information disappears..my credit card wont be accepted..I think there's a problem in River City!!

YIPPPEESSS!
    Clay, PLEASE call the Office right away if you would. You info could be very helpful: 636-394-7277. Thanks.
    Greg Feeler
    BMW MOA Director & Ambassador
    1972 R75/5, 1990 K75, 1990 K1, 1992 K75S, 2003 K1200RS

Same problem, I called a nice lady and she took my card info. I am registered that quick!!
    Jeff
    PS I can't wait.
    Jeff Anderson
    I ride a 2008 R1200RT

It's being worked on right now.
    Greg Feeler
    BMW MOA Director & Ambassador
    1972 R75/5, 1990 K75, 1990 K1, 1992 K75S, 2003 K1200RS

Moving to the Rally Forum for better visibility
    2011 R1200 GSA Smoke Grey Metallic Matt
    2009 G450X White
    IBA #35651
    Rogue Moderator

Credit Card Information

Quote Originally Posted by Clay View Post

YIPPPEESSS!
    Clay,

I need to verify that you did in fact see credit card information. The software we use for credit card activity encrypts the card number. We can't even see them here in the office. Please verify that the information you saw was credit card information.

Thanks,
    Ray

Quote Originally Posted by ExecDir View Post
    Clay,

I need to verify that you did in fact see credit card information. The software we use for credit card activity encrypts the card number. We can't even see them here in the office. Please verify that the information you saw was credit card information.

Thanks,
    Ray
    Hi Ray,

I can't add any value to your question about CC information but, here is my observation. I just logged on to the "secure services" site and went to the registration page. Since I was unable to register there, I decided to verify my personal information and wound up on someone else's profile page ("logged in" name on top rite of page was someone else). Clicking "back" put me back into my account.

Hope this helps, Scott.
    Scott

1995 R1100R (RIP); 1999 R1100RTP (sold); 2005 R1150R Rockster

Quote Originally Posted by saylorspond View Post
    Hi Ray,

I can't add any value to your question about CC information but, here is my observation. I just logged on to the "secure services" site and went to the registration page. Since I was unable to register there, I decided to verify my personal information and wound up on someone else's profile page ("logged in" name on top rite of page was someone else). Clicking "back" put me back into my account.

Hope this helps, Scott.
    Thanks Scott,
    Ray

On the Road

Same issue

I went to the home page from my favorites and it told me i was already logged in , but as another person. Logged out and back in with no problem. However, i did read that they were registered for the rally.

Clay
    Quote Originally Posted by ExecDir View Post
    Clay,

Thanks,
    Ray
    Unfortunatly I did..as well as Names, DOB's, MOA Members ID membership numbers..and I didn't like what I saw..I logged off and rebooted and called your office.

Clay, I need your credit card information right away so I can go shopping at Best Buy.

Please call me right away.

"During Prohibition I survived on nothing but food and water." - W.C. Fields

I successfully registered on line about 30 minutes ago!
    I used to post here, but now I don't.

I've been trying off and on all day w/o success. Finally gave up for the day at 1600 Pacific. Will try again tomorrow.
    His: '05 K1200S
    Hers: '06 K1200S