Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Boots

Sidi Boots

Funny you mention your test. A Honda rider friend said his Sidi boots wore through (toe area) in a Dallas freeway skid after he hit a 2X4. I didn't think much about it until reading your post!
    Last edited by rapz; 11-21-2004 at 02:33 PM. Reason: edit
    IBA No. 58411
    Current Bike 1979 BMW 100RT; 2013 BMW R1200RT 90th Anniversary Edition; 2008 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic 105th Anniversary Edition

Quote Originally Posted by GS Tom
    While we're on the subject of boots, does anyone have a recommendation for those of us with wide feet? I have tried many brands at vendor booths, and most boots are too narrow for me (E width shoe). I tried the BMW top of the line goretex boot and they were wide enough, but at $300 a bit pricey for me.
    My problem too. I wear 9EE and have a hard time with boots, especially those with toe cups. Other than Cruiserworks, I don't know who else makes riding boots in widths. I currently wear Timberline lace-ups that don't have the protection they should. I'd love to have a pair of Oxtar's or Sidi's...

petepeterson
    I'm with Grey Matter on this one.... The SiDi's are the top of the pile.... Totally water proof and made just a little large in size.....Wouldn't trade mine for any other boot except maybe BMW boots........Pete