Thread: New to the Forum from S.C.

It's Happy Hour somewhere spartanbeemer's Avatar

New to the Forum from S.C.

Hello from Spartanburg, South Carolina

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I have been a member of the MOA since '08. I currently own a 1985 K100 and a 1994 R1150RT. I ride the RT to work in Greenville almost every day. It has been a great fuel saver since my 4 wheeler is a 2004 Jeep Wrangler. I love the Jeep but the fuel mileage is a little lacking. I have a small camper on Lake Greenwood and I keep the K bike there for weekend riding. I enjoy long rides, camping, hiking, fishing, & mountain bike riding. My interests are varied but unfortunately the work thing keeps getting in the way. I am searching out fellow BMW riders in the Spartanburg area. Maybe we can get together and go for a ride.

Welcome. Glad to have you here. Lucky guy to own more than one Beemer.

You might want to post in the South Regional forum HERE to have a better chance of meeting up with riders in your area.
    I used to post here, but now I don't.

ksport
    Quote Originally Posted by glizer View Post
    Hello from Spartanburg, South Carolina

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I have been a member of the MOA since '08. I currently own a 1985 K100 and a 1994 R1150RT. I ride the RT to work in Greenville almost every day. It has been a great fuel saver since my 4 wheeler is a 2004 Jeep Wrangler. I love the Jeep but the fuel mileage is a little lacking. I have a small camper on Lake Greenwood and I keep the K bike there for weekend riding. I enjoy long rides, camping, hiking, fishing, & mountain bike riding. My interests are varied but unfortunately the work thing keeps getting in the way. I am searching out fellow BMW riders in the Spartanburg area. Maybe we can get together and go for a ride.
    Hello from Greenville

Welcome to the forum. Lake Greenwood looks like a great place to spend some free time. I've been to the Carolinas on a few vacations and it's among my favorite places to visit -- lots to do and see in most any direction. Thanks for posting your introduction -- enjoy your stay.
    Texan RT | Houston | IBA
    BMW R1200RT | HD Road Glide

Welcome to the forum. Good to have you here. Hmmmm...Greenville, SC close to the Performance Center huh? Very cool. We love to ride over that way too! Take care...ride safe...Enjoy!
    Vance Harrelson
    MOA Ambassador/ Director
    R1200GSA - G450X - G650GS Sertao
    "Always Remember, Whatever You Believe, You Might Be Wrong" - Paul Thorn