Thread: New Member in Florida

RTGirl
    Thanks for the invite Greg. Unfortunately we are already scheduled to be in New Mexico in June. So I must work in July to support my motorcycle addiction

JAMESDUNN
    A BIG welcome! Great pics posted by your husband.
    JD

It's Happy Hour somewhere spartanbeemer's Avatar
    Welcome RTGirl. I ride a 2004 RT and it has been a great bike. I am sure you will love that new one.

Boots

Welcome to BMW

I started in mid '80s on 440 Kawasaki. Moved to BMW R65 in 1992 and been on BMWs ever since. Now ride R1200R 2008 which I found used with 1400 miles on it. Glad to see younger riders coming onboard and hope to see you at a rally sometime.

My bike has been lowered, boots raised, seat lowered, handlebars backed up and I just leg over and take off! Wonderful feeling. Recently added moto lights to front and back for visibility.

Pray first, then ride and enjoy!
    Boots
    2008 R1200R
    1998 R1100R - 1975 R75/6
    1984 R65-1976 R90/6

Caribbean Druid
    At almost 50, I will take the younger rider comment any day!! I know what it is like to be vertically challenged and trying to find a bike that fits. Thank goodness BMW now makes most of its bikes with lowered frames. I can't wait to get my bike and start getting some miles on it.

RTGirl
    We were traveling when I posted the last comment from DucDoug's computer!! In fact we were getting ready to do a track day at JenningsGP in northern Florida.