Thread: Airhead storage in Las Vegas

Airhead storage in Las Vegas

Hey Guys
    Plan on buying an airhead and shipping it to Las Vegas to ride for a week in February. I need to store it somewhere when I leave for a month or so. DO you know of any storage spaces or members that would want to make a few bucks to store and air head for a month. My problem is where do I ship the bike and where do I store it.
    Hope you guys can help me out.
    Thanks
    Brian9842

Quote Originally Posted by 9842 View Post
    Hey Guys
    Plan on buying an airhead and shipping it to Las Vegas to ride for a week in February. I need to store it somewhere when I leave for a month or so. DO you know of any storage spaces or members that would want to make a few bucks to store and air head for a month. My problem is where do I ship the bike and where do I store it.
    Hope you guys can help me out.
    Thanks
    Brian9842
    Storage units run from $50 to 100 per month.I'm using one now in South Florida.Prices vary according to location and demand.Don't be shy to ask for a lower rate if they quote a high one.Any money is better than an empty space.
    ATGATT
    "It is better to have seen a place once... than to have heard of it a thousand times"

Hi Guys
    Found an MOA member that offered to accept my bike from the shipper when I have it delivered, and store it untill I arrive for vacation. He is also going to store it for me after I leave from vacation. I love this club.
    Thanks
    Brian