Thread: Anybody heard of "Zox" Helmets?

Anybody heard of "Zox" Helmets?

I had a few minutes to kill this afternoon and dropped into Griffin Trikes. They are a custom place that turns two-wheelers into three wheelers and are getting a reputation of doing really good work. I was just curious.

They carry a line of "Zox" helmets; http://www.zoxhelmets.com/index.html. At $200 CDN for a nice modular that fit well caught my eye. I was really surprised to see it had all it's cred's for a motorcycle helmet.

If you have something on these helmets, let 'r rip because they look good, fit good and made in Mexico?
    1997 R1100RT (Restored Basket Case) , 1981 KZ 440 LTD (Restored Basket Case)
    1986 K75S(the beutch), 1993 K1100RS (blown engine), 1997 Chev Short Box (4x4 with an LT1)
    "You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."

I have one. Wore it very rarely. Always felt a bit flimsy.

P.S. You want it; you pay shipping and it's yours.
    Kevin Huddy
    Tm Pterodactyl MT Outpost

That's a generous offer but, you live in the USA!

Quote Originally Posted by akbeemer View Post
    I have one. Wore it very rarely. Always felt a bit flimsy.

P.S. You want it; you pay shipping and it's yours.
    I am going to take a wild guess and say that shipping is going to be more than the helmet is worth. I just can't part with a ton of coin for the limited season I have when I have an old Bieffe that does pretty good. I want a modular but I need a helmet that keep my brains where they need to be.

I have to think about what I write because I did buy a very good set of pants to keep my good parts in tact. $20.00 helmet for a $20.00 head? I don't think so.
    1997 R1100RT (Restored Basket Case) , 1981 KZ 440 LTD (Restored Basket Case)
    1986 K75S(the beutch), 1993 K1100RS (blown engine), 1997 Chev Short Box (4x4 with an LT1)
    "You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."

central wisconsin along the wisconsin river
    I have a zox snowmobile helmit with electric heated face shield, but it's too warm for summer motorcycle riding. It has a breathing mask system to vent your breath outside of the helmit. then I bought one from nicks bmw and I've used it 3 years now, so I bought another one from nicks,then I bought another one from a dells rally door prize winner that didn't fit her. They cost around 225.00 I still like the fit and finish just fine thank you.
    81 R100RT