Thread: Anybody heard of "Zox" Helmets?

Anybody heard of "Zox" Helmets?

I had a few minutes to kill this afternoon and dropped into Griffin Trikes. They are a custom place that turns two-wheelers into three wheelers and are getting a reputation of doing really good work. I was just curious.

They carry a line of "Zox" helmets; http://www.zoxhelmets.com/index.html. At $200 CDN for a nice modular that fit well caught my eye. I was really surprised to see it had all it's cred's for a motorcycle helmet.

If you have something on these helmets, let 'r rip because they look good, fit good and made in Mexico?
    1997 R1100RT (Restored Basket Case) , 1981 KZ 440 LTD (Restored Basket Case)
    1986 K75S(the beutch), 1993 K1100RS (blown engine), 1997 Chev Short Box (4x4 with an LT1)
    "Life isn't about how fast or how high, it's about how well you bounce."

I have one. Wore it very rarely. Always felt a bit flimsy.

P.S. You want it; you pay shipping and it's yours.
    Kevin Huddy
    Intrepid Incompetent
    Tm Pterodactyl MT Outpost

That's a generous offer but, you live in the USA!

Quote Originally Posted by akbeemer View Post
    I have one. Wore it very rarely. Always felt a bit flimsy.

P.S. You want it; you pay shipping and it's yours.
    I am going to take a wild guess and say that shipping is going to be more than the helmet is worth. I just can't part with a ton of coin for the limited season I have when I have an old Bieffe that does pretty good. I want a modular but I need a helmet that keep my brains where they need to be.

I have to think about what I write because I did buy a very good set of pants to keep my good parts in tact. $20.00 helmet for a $20.00 head? I don't think so.
    1997 R1100RT (Restored Basket Case) , 1981 KZ 440 LTD (Restored Basket Case)
    1986 K75S(the beutch), 1993 K1100RS (blown engine), 1997 Chev Short Box (4x4 with an LT1)
    "Life isn't about how fast or how high, it's about how well you bounce."

central wisconsin along the wisconsin river
    I have a zox snowmobile helmit with electric heated face shield, but it's too warm for summer motorcycle riding. It has a breathing mask system to vent your breath outside of the helmit. then I bought one from nicks bmw and I've used it 3 years now, so I bought another one from nicks,then I bought another one from a dells rally door prize winner that didn't fit her. They cost around 225.00 I still like the fit and finish just fine thank you.
    81 R100RT