Thread: Hi all,

mchammer717

Hi all,

My name is Mike from East Liverpool Ohio. I ride a 05 LT. Anyone in the area that would like to ride together in 2010, let me know. I just recently joined, and wanted to know is anything sent out from MOA after joining? Thanks for any info.

Hi and welcome to the Forum. If you look in the Regional Forums area you will probably find some liestings for when local events happen in your area. The Chartered Clubs and Local Events forum area should have some good info as well.

I am not sure where in Ohio you are but if you are towards the Eastern side, I know the folks from PA are pretty active also.

Once again, welcome.
    Steve Marquardt, 2004 R1150RT

Welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of interesting and useful information here.

You've got some great riding around your home. We went to Ohio in September for Stayin' Safe's "Switzerland of Ohio tour" and I can't wait to go back and ride those roads again. We stayed at the Stock Port Mill B&B -- nice place.

I joined the MOA about a year ago and received my membership documentation and card along with a patch, and sticker within a few weeks. I think I received The Anonymous Book separately. Somebody correct me if I've got it wrong.
    Last edited by TexanRT; 12-10-2009 at 01:54 PM.
    Texan RT | Houston | IBA
    BMW R1200RT | HD Road Glide

Once there was a Tavern PAULBACH's Avatar
    Ballston Spa, NY; South of the Adirondacks, North of the Catskills and West of The Berkshires and Green Mountains
    Welcome Aboard!

This is definitely the place to find answers to all the questions you have about riding or technical questions about anything to do with motorcycles.

Glad to have you with us!

Paul

hammertime sorry...had to

Welcome to the club! As TexanRT mentioned at the bottom of his post , that's what you should see coming your way. Pull up a chair and join in real soon.
    Steve Henson
    SABMWRA MOA Club#62's Flat Fixer/ current forum moderator
    It's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away-D.Dillon/G. Strait

In the beautful foothills of the Ozarks, Southeast Missouri.
    Welcome to the site, lots of great people and great information on this site.

Ron
    Ron Morris
    Cape Girardeau, Missouri
    2009 F650GS
    AMA, BMWMOA #153389, IBMWR and NRA

Hey man, welcome.
    Great club and I mean that with all my heart. I have met some really great people who just happen to share my love for motorcycles.
    Enjoy!