Thread: Anybody know this?

Anybody know this?

Which BMW Model is most ridden to our National Rallies? Is it the GS lineup? Just wondered if anybody took notice and counted per model? I ride a GSA. Redmond will prove to have most desirable riding opportunities for ALL models of course. The West does lend itself to having many more offroad choices and adventures, so bring your GS's, my fellow offroaders. TOO many dirt byways, to miss this great area of N.America. I may indeed have some input again, regarding some of this activity, as I live out hereKeep in touch and "Ride West" again....Happy Trails, Randy"Polarbear"...

Zuber
    At the BMWRO (Riders of Oregon), there were mostly R1200GS/GSA's. Next were F650s, then the rest, airheads, KTM's, Wee-Stroms, etc.

Go Oregon:)

Oregon is an offroaders paradise! GSs has been a lifesaver for BMW, I think in many ways. I've seen more and more, every year at rallies. Just to get more of the riders to use them offroad. I try hard to convince beginners to come along and see what they're missing in the back country! Its amazing out there and the GS is one of the choices many are making. KTM and Others too are exceptional rides. We have a '08KLR650 in the family here too, almost forgot it and thats wrong...A wonderful bike, imo. Randy

Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Which BMW Model is most ridden to our National Rallies?
    Probably either GS or RT. But bring whatever- you'll have a great time regardless of what you ride!
    Bikeless for now...but not for much longer!

"If you can't fix it with a hammer, it's electrical." -somebody's dad

Agreed:)

Veg is right. Bring 'em all on. I'm always fascinated at what people do to any of the road or dirt bikes. So many farkles, so little time. Randy