Thread: New to MOA

New to MOA

I just joined today after being spurred on by a thread in another forum and seeing a digital copy of December's BMW Owners News. So it looks like I'm in...

My wife and I have been riding for the past 5+ years, me on her old '04 K1200RS that I inherited from her two years ago. And her on a '07 RT. We live in Flagstaff AZ and love to ride all over the four corners states, logging about 100K miles in the past 5 years.

Looking forward to my membership and BMWMOA.
    Kurt in AZ

'04 K1200RS
    '07 R1200RT

Welcome to the Club! You will find plenty of great people and lots of good info here. You are lucky to live in such a beautiful riding area. My wife and I have vsited that area numerous times and always envied the folks who ride out their driveway onto those kinds of roads!
    Steve Marquardt, 2004 R1150RT

Welcome aboard Kurt!

I too joined the MOA family after riding my girlfriends, now wife's, R bike several years ago and getting one myself. Two fine bikes in the garage and on the road for sure and sounds like y'all enjoy the road.
    Lot's of opinions and advice for all here...enjoy! Post some pics of the bikes in the sub forums for each...
    Steve Henson
    SABMWRA MOA Club#62's Flat Fixer/ current forum moderator
    It's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away-D.Dillon/G. Strait

From MARS
    Hi, Kurt. Welcome to the club.

There's a great bunch of folks on here with a ton of knowledge. Ask and it shall be answered. Now if you want to meet some of us, just post that you have a great camping spot out there!

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by henzilla View Post
    Welcome aboard Kurt!
    Post some pics of the bikes in the sub forums for each...
    Thanks for the "welcome" gang - pics of the bikes are posted.
    Kurt in AZ

'04 K1200RS
    '07 R1200RT