Thread: Join XPLOR, Get $100 Off Apparel

STEVENK

Join XPLOR, Get $100 Off Apparel

If you sign up at the BMW XPLOR website - www.bmwxplor.com - today or tomorrow, you will receive an e-coupon good for $100 off an any purchase of BMW gear and apparel of $300 or more. They are emailing the coupons on 11/02/09, so this offer is time sensitive.

Tried to join couple of weeks ago, it stated they would send an e-mail, but never got one, so I tried to join again, but know it stated I am in the date base. Is there a help e-mail?? I looked on the web site, but did not see any help address or any contact information. Any help??
    John
    2004 BMW R1150R Black
    Contact me 4 (1&1) training, Expert witness in motorcycle crash reconstruction

MAYLETT
    In other words, this brings down the cost of BMW-labeled gear and apparel to only slightly more than it's actually worth.

I wonder if they are hurting since the last "change" and the loss of many members, so they implement this in an attempt to bring in members. The question is, will it bring in active members.

criminaldesign
    still need some deep pockets to make a purchase to save a 100 bux.

Quote Originally Posted by StevenK View Post
    If you sign up at the BMW XPLOR website - www.bmwxplor.com - today or tomorrow, you will receive an e-coupon good for $100 off an any purchase of BMW gear and apparel of $300 or more. They are emailing the coupons on 11/02/09, so this offer is time sensitive.
    so far no E-Coupon.........
    2011 R1200 GSA Smoke Grey Metallic Matt
    2009 G450X White
    IBA #35651
    Rogue Moderator

XPLOR $100 Off Coupon

Got mine via e-mail.

Caribbean Druid
    Got mine today as well...

I signed up on Xplor years ago but hardly ever go there. I got the coupon today by e-mail, but since it has to be used in person and is only valid in the US, I won't be taking advantage. Too bad, I could use a couple items; some new gloves in particular.
    Ed Miller, Calgary, AB
    2008 K1200GT, 2009 F800GS
    I can't wait to retire and have a fixed income. The one I have now is always broke.

Got my email today. Looking forward to using it to purchase my Christmas presents.
    '09 BMW 1200 GSA, 2013 BMW 700GS, 2000 Goldwing SE, '09' V Star 950, '09 Honda Rebel,
    '77 Honda 750A. Holding at six til I get new garage built - need more room for more bikes!

macfly
    Got mine too, gives me a good excuse to go visit the HP2S that they're trying to sell at my local.
    I keep telling them I'll give 'em 20k for it, but they won't budge. I'm patient, I can't imagine they'll sell any at all once their new Yamaha replica arrives. Even the racers say it runs rings around the twin, but I just love the twins, can't help it!

Just got mine - now what to spend it on......
    2011 R1200 GSA Smoke Grey Metallic Matt
    2009 G450X White
    IBA #35651
    Rogue Moderator

Wish I had $300 laying around to make a purchase like that ($300 is minimum purchase price to use it). NEED a new helmet by next season, and WANT to get in to a GPS, so official BMW apparel isn't at the top of my Christmas list. But yeah they emailed a coupon, I can't even remember if I joined XPlor or not, i think I did though. Maybe went there once or twice.
    87 K75S, bought new, now sold
    07 K1200GT Bought new, now traded in
    13 C650GT
    MOA 44606

MAYLETT
    I never did get anything from them, despite being a (disgruntled) member there. Maybe my badmouthing landed me on their black list.

Seriously though, it's unlikely that I would have used the coupon. Even at a significant discount, BMW gear and accessories aren't my top choices.

Rally Rat
    I haven't received a coupon. If anyone has one and won't be using it, I would be grateful if you would pass it on.

Thanks,
    Rick