Tuesday, 30 July

Members with Birthdays this Month

SBK

BMW Motorrad GoldBet SBK Team - WSBK - Silverstone - Preview
The next stop for the BMW Motorrad GoldBet SBK Team and BMW factory riders Marco Melandri (ITA) and Chaz Davies (GBR) is Silverstone, Great Britain. The famous circuit will host the ninth round of the 2013 FIM Superbike*

MotoGP

motogp.com: Crutchlow decision expected before Indy

motomatters.com: MotoGP new rules on ECU and factory riders ? What do they actually mean?

Formula One

f1times.com: Ferrari openly criticises Alonso for conduct

telegraph.co.uk: Formula One half term revie 2013 by David Coulthard

Other Racing

MC

pirelli.com: Pirelli tyres rule the roost in Germany

On the Street

dealernews.com: Victory 2014 lineup includes two new baggers, Cross Country custom options

VIDEO: 2014 Victory Motorcycles Line-Up official promotional video

dealernews.com: Three tips for combating online price shoppers
FWIW: By posting these do we render them mute?

rideapart.com: Review ? Suzuki Burgman 400 ABS

VIDEO: Clymer Manuals BMW R75/5 R75 Airhead Vintage Motorcycle Video

webbikeworld.com: Shoei Hornet DS Helmet review
VIDEO: Shoei Hornet DS Helmet

RECALLs

Transport Canada and TRIUMPH issued a recall on the DAYTONA 675R ABS, STREET TRIPLE R ABS, STREET TRIPLE ABS, and DAYTONA 675 ABS models
On certain motorcycles, the Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) modulator may have been manufactured incorrectly and could fail. Loss of ABS function would allow the front and/or rear wheel to lock under braking which, in...

The Commute

The MotherShip PressClub

BMW Clinches Four of Cycle World?s Ten Best Motorcycles of 2013
Woodcliff Lake, NJ ? July 29, 2013... BMW motorcycles have earned four of the coveted top ten spots in Cycle World magazine?s ?Ten Best Bikes of 2013?. The magazine?s September issue, featuring its 38th annual ?Ten Best? list...More

On Monday, July 29th BMW Unveiled the BMW i3 Production Model to the World at Simultaneous Events in New York City, London and Beijing, with Special Guest Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg
Woodcliff Lake, NJ ? July 29, 2013? On Monday, July 29th, BMW unveiled the car of future?the BMW i3? at simultaneous events in New York City, London and Beijing. This production model represents the first purpose-built electric...More

Statement by Dr. Norbert Reithofer, Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG, World Premiere BMW i3, New York City, 29 July 2013
Statement Dr. Reithofer, World premiere BMW i3, New York City...More

The BMW i3.
The world, and with it the sphere of personal mobility, is in a state of ecological, economic and social upheaval. Global developments such as climate change, dwindling resources and increasing urbanisation call fo...More

Cage World

AutoblogGreen: Official: ChargePoint debuts multiple-port EV charging station
Filed under: EV/Plug-in Electric-vehicle charging-station maker ChargePoint continues to edge its way closer to the gas-station model with its debut of the CT4000 model, which the company says can serve multiple vehicles working*

VIDEO: Nitrous Muscle Truck and Mini Bikes! - Roadkill Episode 18

thechicaneblog.com: A new 61 Corvette for the keen type

kinja.com: The best part of Pebble Beach is the parking lots

www.bimmerfile.com: BimmerFile ? cage news options & reviews that matter

FWIW

jalopnik.com: What makes a great road?

TED Talks: Bastian Schaefer: A 3D-printed jumbo jet? - Bastian Schaefer
Designer Bastian Schaefer shows off a speculative design for the future of jet planes, with a skeleton inspired by strong, flexible, natural forms and by the needs of the world's, ahem, growing population. Imagine an airplane that's*

Reference Library

Bike Candy
Falcon Motorcycles White is coming