Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Two Wheel Tuesday, Milwaukee Style

REBECCAV

Two Wheel Tuesday, Milwaukee Style

Yesterday was pretty stressful for me at work, until about halfway through the day when I realized that it was Tuesday. Woohoo! I get to ride to MilwaukeeÔÇÖs own Two Wheel Tuesday and hang out with other riders to look at and talk about bikes! ItÔÇÖs held at 6pm every Tuesday at the CulverÔÇÖs on 124th in between Capitol and Burleigh and is organized and run by the MOA ForumÔÇÖs own gsmetal.

I love to watch everyone ride in. This ÔÇÖ52 Vincent showed up pretty early.
    Attached Images Attached Images

REBECCAV
    HereÔÇÖs the VincentÔÇÖs taillight. Hey Veg ÔÇô isnÔÇÖt there a song about a ÔÇÖ52 Vincent and a redheaded girl???

REBECCAV
    This gathering is cool because there are so many different kinds of bikes. I especially like the old ones, but some of the choppers are incredibly creative.

REBECCAV
    There are always lots of sportbikes. I liked this red ÔÇÖ98 Kawasaki with its blue rims.

REBECCAV

LDRider

I thought that this Ducati was totally hot. Notice the Massachusetts plate and the seat that they did those miles on!

REBECCAV

Kute!

Last night the NW corner of the parking lot was KTM Korner. The bikes arenÔÇÖt much to look at but these guys sure are cute! Dangit, youÔÇÖve gotta SMILE Pineapple!!!

REBECCAV
    This is my friend Ritche on his Aprilia. TheyÔÇÖre pretty rare here in Milwaukee.

REBECCAV
    Ever hear of a Morini???

REBECCAV

There were some Beemers there, too...

Frank is always at 2WT and is always on a different bike. This week it was a /something-or-other that he just picked up and is in the process of restoring.

REBECCAV

Thanks gsmetal!!!

Two Wheel Tuesday starts in April, and a guy once asked gsmetal when it ends. He said ÔÇ£If you come, and youÔÇÖre the only bike here, itÔÇÖs over!ÔÇØ

REBECCAV
    I love standing around looking at bikes

REBECCAV
    but it was time to head home. Fortunately weve got a few more weeks of 2WT before the snow flies!

Re: LDRider

Originally posted by boxergrrlie
    I thought that this Ducati was totally hot. Notice the Massachusetts plate and the seat that they did those miles on!
    Cool pics. I sure wish that there was something like that in my neck of the woods. I really really like this Ducati. I got to take a 998 on a test ride a couple of months ago and just loved it.

Thumbs up

Nice Nice BG!!

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar
    Thanks for the pics. Pretty Cool. I wonder how many other places do 2WT. I know that South Bend has Damon's but not sure of anyplace else.

Then again in Athens, GA - Vortex Thursday night is really cooooooooooooooooooool
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride