Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: BMW Owners Club or riding group in Central Florida?

Quote Originally Posted by RSssssss View Post
    Good news. I got Julies' bike running. The pilot jets were plugged. I had to pull them and soak in some carb cleaner overnight. Gas doesn't last as long as it used to. I guess the alcohol content isn't helping anything.
    Larry
    I imagine she's happy about that! I'd much rather be holding the grips than the driver anytime I'm on a bike! Cheryl and I just finalized plans to head up to Heber Springs to ride with our friends from Memphis the last week of Sept. we just need to find time for her to take the class now! Post up when you are ready to ride again, Larry. I think we decided the next trip would be a route you pick. We are certainly looking forward to it!

I live in the Orlando area and looking to join some weekend rides

Hey Fred...welcome aboard. We just completed a 1,200 mile (plus) ride around Florida with some friends from Memphis. If we can get the weather to warm up just a bit more, we'll be out on the road again for a day ride. This coming weekend is out because of prior commitments, but perhaps next (27th or 28th). What part of Central Florida do you reside in?

Those dates look promising weather permitting. Gotha, FL ....which is between Windermere and Ocoee...
    Fred
    '09 K1200LT
    '04 R1150 Rockster
    BMW-MOA, RoTB, NEF