Thread: 2009 "West Virginia Euro Rider Rendezvous"

thx1158

2009 "West Virginia Euro Rider Rendezvous"

Just wanted to get the word out on this event. I thought I might want to post this in the correct forum.

. No registration fees, no door prizes, no t-shirts, banquets, gizmos or route books, no paid staff; it's all up to you and therefore, "at your own risk." This event is truly what you make it.

I'm heading down and based on the area and the folks I know that are putting this together...its going to be a great time! The link to the event is provided below. I'm leaving Friday afternoon to head down. This is the weekend after the Boone rally so I wont even have to unpack...

http://www.nittanyroadriders.com/WV-EuroRider/WV09.htm

thx1158
    Any one planning on going down to this?

Hmmmm. I was sorry I couldn't get to the RA rally, and this would be chance to sample some WV riding. I'm going to put it on the calendar and see what's happening at work. 5 1/2 hours to get there Friday, group ride Saturday and an easy ride home Sunday. It sounds like fun.
    Dan

Once there was a Tavern PAULBACH's Avatar
    Ballston Spa, NY; South of the Adirondacks, North of the Catskills and West of The Berkshires and Green Mountains
    The roads in WV are wonderful; twisty, curvy and devoid of traffic. Although I never saw one, there must be a pothole someplace in West Virginia.

thx1158

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dancogan View Post
    Hmmmm. I was sorry I couldn't get to the RA rally, and this would be chance to sample some WV riding. I'm going to put it on the calendar and see what's happening at work. 5 1/2 hours to get there Friday, group ride Saturday and an easy ride home Sunday. It sounds like fun.
    I reserved my campsite. Stop by and say hello. I'll have a Blue GS with Jesse bags and a PA plate.

Smoked Pigs Ass Rider 01 gsweave's Avatar
    Great State Park.

Great roads, just watch for occasional coal dust, on 16