Thread: Last BMW

Last BMW

I started out with a R75, Then a R60. Went to a R100/7 with a side car. Got a K100LT and now have a sidecar from the R100/7 on her. Last Sept my wife, Jann bought me a R1200CM for my retirement. She said"this is my last bike."
    I have read a lot of negative on BMW building a cruiser.
    When age and phyiscal abilty carch up with you or you are short and need a easy bike to ride, the cruiser is the way to go.
    I have 3600 on the bike and the riding season has just started.
    Enuff said Tom

Welcome, Tom!

Dave Swider
    Marin County, CA

Some bikes. Some with motors, some without.

Your Last Bike

Just read "Your Last Bike" I suggest you name it "Last One 1" Then if you get another you can name it "Last One 2". I was hoping you would have it at the Mini Rally but I didn't see you.
    Oh, you recall that mine is Last One IV !
    Jim Slater BMWMOA #34

Re: Last BMW

Originally posted by Tom Cruiser
    I started out with a R75, Then a R60. Went to a R100/7 with a side car. Got a K100LT and now have a sidecar from the R100/7 on her. Last Sept my wife, Jann bought me a R1200CM for my retirement. She said"this is my last bike."
    Enuff said Tom
    Can we assume if she said, "this is my last bike." That the CM is the last one she considers hers and you can buy as many more as you would like?

I've heard that any time a wife says, "you can't do this" or "this is the last time you'll do that" you should just add "as long as were married."

MarkF
    MarkF

Last Bike

My wife, when able rides in the sidecar,so I do not have to worry about her taking the bike. If I do not do my honeydo list she might hide the keys. With the high miles you can put on BMW, the bike should out last me. In honer of of my Motherlaw, the cruiser is named Ms Evelyn. She went to a better place one year ago. So if I can not ride a solo bike any more. I will put a sidecar on the Cruiser. With all of this said, this in all probablity, this is my last bike. Tom
    Grey Dragon