Thread: N. Ohio to S. New Hampshire: trip ideas?

N. Ohio to S. New Hampshire: trip ideas?

I plan to travel from Northern Ohio (Akron area) to visit family in Southern New Hampshire. Want to make the trip in two days--approx 700 miles. Any trip route ideas other than I-80 to I-84 to Mass Pike? Any great places to stay about mid way?
    I welcome all thoughts. Thanks. you can e-mail me at corbtown@zoominternet.net
    "everyman is the architect of his own character"

Pa and into the Catskills region

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...4,0.30899&z=12

There are some nice twisty roads from Dubois to Lock Haven then a small amount of slab around Williamsport, then back on twisty scenic roads to the northeast. The first part is woods and mountain valleys, the other half is an assortment of woods, farmland, rivers, lakes, and twisty turns. Please evaluate and tell me how far you think you will get on day one.
    If one cannot command attention by one's admirable qualities one can at least be a nuisance

gardner17756
    Williamsport is a good place to spend an evening. Google: Wegmans of Williamsport, Genetti Hotel, Francos Lounge, and Bullfrog Brewery. I live within reasonable distance to meet you for a beer and swap road tales if you are so inclined.