Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Tires at Rally

I'll second that about Ken's Cycle Center. I was in JC about a month ago and needed new tires for the GSA. I called a fellow in the Anonomous book and he directed me to Ken's. I was waiting a half hour before they opened and was taken care of promptly by Ken himself. Not only did they get me out of there in record speed, his prices are the best I have EVER found. Nice people and worth the visit if you need any other service also. Ken also has a great web site. Google Ken's Cycle Center in Gray, TN.

Quote Originally Posted by JimDandy View Post
    I'll second that about Ken's Cycle Center. I was in JC about a month ago and needed new tires for the GSA. I called a fellow in the Anonomous book and he directed me to Ken's. I was waiting a half hour before they opened and was taken care of promptly by Ken himself. Not only did they get me out of there in record speed, his prices are the best I have EVER found. Nice people and worth the visit if you need any other service also. Ken also has a great web site. Google Ken's Cycle Center in Gray, TN.
    I googled Ken's website, copied it, and it goes in my tank bag. Thanks for helping me make a decision to get a tire here, or maybe there!

Red