Thread: Crooked Cabin

Once there was a Tavern PAULBACH's Avatar
    Ballston Spa, NY; South of the Adirondacks, North of the Catskills and West of The Berkshires and Green Mountains

Crooked Cabin

I have received the following as an email. It might be useful for folks traveling to the rally. I have so information about the group so the usual caveat emptor.

I did check out their website and it looks real but a bit pricey for my wallet.

Comments:
    I am trying to find a spot to provide our website for the BMW rally. I am not sure I am contacting the correct publication, but was given this address. We have restored properties in the historic district of Abingdon, Virginia which is about 45 minutes from JCity.
    Our properties are 2-3 bedroom and fully equipped..perfect for groups traveling together. Can you tell me how to provide this info to the members who will be attending.
    Our website is www.crookedcabinprop.com

Thanks for your help.
    Jennifer
    Last edited by PAULBACH; 05-18-2009 at 08:47 PM.

bad link...

This one works..

www.crookedcabinprop.com

Ballston Spa, NY; South of the Adirondacks, North of the Catskills and West of The Berkshires and Green Mountains
    Thank you!

Removed the bad link.

This one works for sure.

Another possibility

URL: http://www.stagestophorsehotel.com
    Comments:
    We wanted to let your group know about our great little cabins. They are $40 a night/each with a queen size bed and super shower and toilet. Park your bikes right in front of your room. 3 miles east of Cody and 57 miles from the east gate of Yellowstone. Convenient, comfortable, safe and affordable! Could you let us know who we might be able to contact for your members to know about our place. Thanks so much!
    Looks promising if you are riding out West. Wish I knew about this place last year.

Source