Thread: Welcome, New Forum Users!

Welcome, New Forum Users!

Welcome to the BMW MOA forum. We'd like to help you get started on the right foot in the forums.

Here's a little checklist of things you can do right away that will get you into the swing of things:

• Fill out your Profile
    • Read the Posting Guidelines
    • Post a short introduction here

By filling out your profile, you make it possible for other members to help you out. Especially useful is supplying your location (eg, city and state). This will help responders know what resources, like dealers, vendors and events might be near enough to you to be worth suggesting. If you add your bike(s) to your signature, then it will help when you need to know something about them. You can access all of these features by clicking on the UserCP link located at the top left of every forum page.

While nobody much enjoys reading the fine print, it is important that you understand that this is a PG environment. No trolling, bating or name calling. Also, with one exception, no SPAM is allowed on the forum; no politics, religion or other "hot button" topics are allowed AT ALL. The posting guidelines aren't that long, and you'll find them under the FAQ link at the top left on every forum page.

Please post an introduction here. If you have questions, you should feel free to ask here or send a private message (PM; again, under the UserCP area) to one of our Forum Ambassadors, Mika, PAULBACH or SIBUD. They can definitely answer your questions and point you in the right direction. And if you have a great idea for the forum, please feel free to contact either the Forum Admin (DarrylRi) or the Forum Liaison (Oldhway).

Have a great time here and welcome aboard!
    Last edited by DarrylRi; 07-24-2009 at 11:35 AM.
    --Darryl Richman, forum liaison
    http://darryl.crafty-fox.com

Welcome!

Welcome to all our new forum members!

This area exists as a place for you to say hi, tell us what you would like to about yourself, and ask any questions you might have.

The BMWMOA Forum is a wonderfully diverse and resourceful community. Our concept for the Forum (Thank you Lee, Ian and all the others who created what we have today) is a 24/7 365 day a year virtual Cyber Rally. Please wander around, meet folks, and make yourselfs at home and if you have any questions, ask (it makes us feel useful ).

Welcome!!
    Steve Marquardt, 2004 R1150RT

2013 GS 1200

terryg

Hi

Thanks for the welcome, this is my first attempt to post. I to love to ride!

I'm wondering if there is anybody in the Columbia Missouri area interested in riding?

I like to take day rides, and I will travel to meet folks. I ride a 2007 R1200RT.

Hi Terry, if you click on the start thread button at the upper left portion of the screen, you can post a new thread to say hi. In the meantime, Hi and welcome to the BMWMOA forum!

2013 GS 1200
    Hi Steve

I am not seeing the start thread button on my screen. sorry what am I missing?

Tks
    Terry Geisler

Hi terry, look for a PM from me in your private message box (upper middle of the screen, just click om it).

If anyone else would like to post their info, please do so by starting a new thread so folks can find your entry and can say hi. To do this you will find a "New Thread" button in the upper left of the main New Members forum page. And again, welcome to all our new members!!