Thread: Butler's Orchard, MD May 17

Butler's Orchard, MD May 17

I unfortunately can't make the British and European Classic Day this year, but if you're looking for something to do next Sunday, check it out. I've been the last few years and it's well worth the time. If you go, post pix.
    Terence
    R75/5 R100RS K100RS R1100S

Is that because that's the day you are planning to return my K1200S? I actually get home Saturday, so if you take the S, make sure you leave your S here in case I can get a ride in before you return mine............
    john1691
    2006 KTM 950 Super Moto

This doesn't leave me a lot of time to taste test various bourbons to see which one is most appropriate...

Nephew's graduation from GW on Sun. Will be in DC but my wife and kids don't think spending the afternoon looking at bikes on the way home is time well spent.
    Terence
    R75/5 R100RS K100RS R1100S

John, are you going to Butler?

butler's orchard ride out

i have never been tho i hear it's a fab meet. very much looking forward to this event.

i live in the central PA area, near harrisburg. myself and a group of friends will be riding down sunday morning early. i also ride brit bikes so will likely ride through westminster MD area to hook up with britbiker buddies there, then run on down to germantown after breakfast. we'll take smaller back roads all the way.

as it stands right now, we'll meet some folks at the plum crazy diner in westminster around 8-9 am? exact timing TBD later this week. girlfriend is going so i'll be on my 93 R100RS, blue and silver. if you see us there, say hello. care to join us, holler. i am certain we'll have a mixed bag of bikes.
    Last edited by bmwrider88; 05-11-2009 at 02:31 AM.