Thread: BMW Allround Boot ?

Question BMW Allround Boot ?

Where is 'The Best Place to purchase 'BMW Allround Boot's'?
    Who has the BEST pricing?

I tried one on a couple of weeks ago but it did not fit my foot properly. There was not enough room between the top of my foot and the boot (I have some foot problems.) I then tried the ProTour boot on and it seemed to fit much better. Naturally, the ProTour is more money. Anyway, I'll be buying mine at Gateway BMW in St. Louis. You might check with them as they are having the spring open house this weekend and I'm sure they wil have everything on sale.
    '09 BMW 1200 GSA, 2013 BMW 700GS, 2000 Goldwing SE, '09' V Star 950, '09 Honda Rebel,
    '77 Honda 750A. Holding at six til I get new garage built - need more room for more bikes!

EXPATRIATED
    I was interested in these boots, myself. I did some checking around for price and finally just went with the local dealer here in Indy since I didn't see any price difference anywhere. My dealer decided to give me 10% off so that was the best deal I found.

By the way, I LOVE these boots. I have a wide foot and a high arch and was shocked to see that the boots fit. I also have trouble finding shoes that fit right. After 5,000 miles of riding, they are as good as ever and I will buy another pair the second these wear out.

Quote Originally Posted by Expatriated View Post
    I was interested in these boots, myself. I did some checking around for price and finally just went with the local dealer here in Indy since I didn't see any price difference anywhere. My dealer decided to give me 10% off so that was the best deal I found.
    I too found a decent deal on them from the dealer. I have seen them off $10 or $20 bucks but I would rather give the money to my dealer.

'99 '03 '06 National Co-Rally Chair Friedle's Avatar

Allround boots

Has anybody found somebody that can resole these boots? My soles have worn out ( my wife contends that should read "soul") from too much walking around the MSF parking lots over the past few years.

The uppers are still fine and the boots are still waterproof, but the outside edges and toes are worn through from walking, and riding the ERC exercises at an agressive pace when practicing by myself.

Friedle
    Ride fast safely

Quote Originally Posted by Friedle View Post
    Has anybody found somebody that can resole these boots?
    Dave Page, Cobbler!

Check out my boot repair here:

http://www.bmwmoa.org/forum/showthre...ht=boot+repair
    ride what you've got; enjoy the road you're on!

Reid - Stone Ridge, NY - MOA #69187 - Turbo Fluffy Motoclub - IBA #50182