Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any Mid Hudson Valley NY Riders?

Hybrid View

Any Mid Hudson Valley NY Riders?

I don't know if there are currently any organized groups riding in my area. Occasionally I see groups passing through, but I don't see them on a regular basis.

This is my usual stomping ground:

So, who's riding in this area? Where do you meet? Where do you eat? Got anything planned? Wanna plan something?
    ride what you've got; enjoy the road you're on!

Reid - Stone Ridge, NY - MOA #69187 - Turbo Fluffy Motoclub - IBA #50182

Thumbs up Not my home base but I get down there

Hey Reid,
    Well that's not my home as I live in ALbany but the northern Catskills and mid-hudson is just a couple hours away. If I am free I am usually game for a ride. Just send me a PM a few days or a week ahead and I will let you know if I can come of just pm or email me last minute and I might be able to come.
    empeg9000

tommyc
    hello everyone!i live further south in hoboken but i frequently ride around hudson valley.let me know where your going.always looking for a ride!

SNOONE
    Reid,

Let me know when and where, pick a spot and I'll try and be there.

SNOONE
    Reid,

This thread sort of died! Lets revive it

Anybody up for a Saturday or Sunday Ride? That would be the 16th or 17th!

Quote Originally Posted by snoone View Post
    This thread sort of died!
    Naah... it's just getting started!

I'm in. I'm very flexible at this point as far as time and location. Let's see who else is interested.
    ride what you've got; enjoy the road you're on!

Reid - Stone Ridge, NY - MOA #69187 - Turbo Fluffy Motoclub - IBA #50182

Quote Originally Posted by snoone View Post
    Reid,

This thread sort of died! Lets revive it

Well I don't have my seat back from Russel yet for the RT but if I get it by the weekend, I'm in.

Greetings from Kerhonkson. Willing to ride with a little coordination for time and place.......

Hey Reid... I'm in Kerhonkson and will ride most anytime......... Give me a shout.. RICH

On The Road Again

Mid-Hudson riders

Quote Originally Posted by rdalland View Post
    I don't know if there are currently any organized groups riding in my area. Occasionally I see groups passing through, but I don't see them on a regular basis.

So, who's riding in this area? Where do you meet? Where do you eat? Got anything planned? Wanna plan something?
    Sandhog here, I'm currently without a license, a little bump in the road, but recently picked up my first BMW ('86 K100RS) and will be up asap. I live in Dutchess county.

Quote Originally Posted by rdalland View Post

This is my usual stomping ground:

Hey Guys & Gals,

Late to the party, as usual.... Been traveling alot for work via fixed wing. I see so many of you, from my cage, as IÔÇÖm coming and going from this very stomping ground the past few weeks. But Im always busy doing something for work or the kids. I missed the Rhinebeck meet but drove past a dozen of you.

I subscribed to this thread so if there is anything happening I'll be notified via email so I can plan to join the posse. IÔÇÖve been day dreaming about Octoberfest & Color in the Catskills at Hunter since April...
    Own: '13 K1600GT & '95 K75
    Owned: R1200GSA, GS & K1300GT

Question Any one riding the weeknd of July 25/26th?

I was living till very recently in the Gunks and my bike is still up there in storage. Any one up for a ride the weekend of the 25 and 26?

How does it sound, riding from Middletown to Tannerville and Kaaterskill falls for a half and hour hike to the falls?

Im pretty sure I can make it. I'll be starting from the foot of Overlook. I havenÔÇÖt been to the Gunks in a while.
    Own: '13 K1600GT & '95 K75
    Owned: R1200GSA, GS & K1300GT

Thumbs up

Which day? Sat or Sun?
    I cant make Sun but might be game for Sat afternoon. Please be more specific of start location. Do you mean Overlook Blvd?
    Does any one know the Blueberry Ice Cream Parlor on Rt 302? Its a good starting location.

Make sure to bring proper foot gear for hiking at the falls. There have been three hikers that have slipped because of conditions and/or improper shoes. The guy from Georgia didn't make it.
    Saugerties, NY