Thread: 2008 Sidi On Road Gore-Tex Boots

2008 Sidi On Road Gore-Tex Boots

Does anyone know where I might find a new pair of last years model Sidi On Road Gore-Tex Boots. I wear a size 13 US/48 EUR. I like the the four velcro straps on last years model vs the three strap system on the current model. Thanks in advance...

I would call Motonation and ask... http://motonation.com/store/pc/viewC...p?idCategory=7
    Stephen Burns - 2007 R1200GS
    BMW MOA Lifetime Member
    www.burnsmoto.com

$220 with free shipping, at extremesupply.com ,the lower straps are the same as before, the two upper straps are now combined into one larger tab.

Thanks. I tried both of those places. None in my size. I must have called every Sidi dealer on the Internet. I found one pair in a shop on the left coast but they were asking full price plus shipping. Maybe I'll stumble across a pair somewhere. If I don't I'll pick up a pair of the newer model.

Combats by Sidi:)

Same folks make the Combats and they are in BIG sizes and not Gortex, but you do not need it with these. The Combats keep the water out, indeed. Very tough going boots, much tougher than most riding boots. A GS kind of boot! I've had mine over a year now from Aerostitch, way up north. My first pair in recent memory without the Gortex or similar product to keep water out. Its true, the Combats are watertight, without Gortex, etcetc....I've been there already. Randy

Great Boot!

I bought a pair at Chicago Peformance and they might be a source for the 2008 model. www.chicagoperformance.com