Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sherpa Service at the National

buckeyeclark
    Quote Originally Posted by robinje View Post
    I made my Sherpa reservation last night...

I debated long and hard about it, but ultimately decided to leave my camping gear at home. I am planning to hotel it to/from the rally anyway, so this way I don't need to carry all the dead weight for so many miles.
    Just made my reservation a few minutes ago! Decided to go ahead and pull the trigger prior to the price increase. $25 is $25 right. Anyway this will be my first Rally and I am looking forward to it One question.....how far is the Sherpa set up from the beer garden????

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeClark View Post
    Just made my reservation a few minutes ago! Decided to go ahead and pull the trigger prior to the price increase. $25 is $25 right. Anyway this will be my first Rally and I am looking forward to it
    You aren't the only one. MOA tents being reserved this weekend just hit double digits (10 or more tents reserved just this weekend).

If I still had my 100 tent limit, I'd be sold out by now. I have a 200 tent limit this year, so still plenty left, but price does go up tomorrow.

One question.....how far is the Sherpa set up from the beer garden????
    Hmmm... No idea. Somewhere within stumbling distance though.
    Camping guy

buckeyeclark
    Quote Originally Posted by SherpaMayberry View Post
    You aren't the only one. MOA tents being reserved this weekend just hit double digits (10 or more tents reserved just this weekend).

If I still had my 100 tent limit, I'd be sold out by now. I have a 200 tent limit this year, so still plenty left, but price does go up tomorrow.

Hmmm... No idea. Somewhere within stumbling distance though.
    On a serious note As I said this is my first MOA rally and I was wondering, as far as being part of the Sherpa area, where do we park our motorcycles? Is it close to the tents? Please forgive my rally newbieism

On a serious note As I said this is my first MOA rally and I was wondering, as far as being part of the Sherpa area, where do we park our motorcycles? Is it close to the tents? Please forgive my rally newbieism
    No worries on the question, and yes, there will be room in front of the tent to park your bike.
    Camping guy

eddolan69

Newbie here.

Sorry new to the rally also. Is it too late to sign up? Please call me 3123882245. Traveling with my wife. would prefer not to buy camping equipment. Or does anyonehave a number for the Sherpa?My name is Ed or email me at gsm3ed@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by eddolan69 View Post
    Sorry new to the rally also. Is it too late to sign up? Please call me 3123882245. Traveling with my wife. would prefer not to buy camping equipment. Or does anyonehave a number for the Sherpa?My name is Ed or email me at gsm3ed@yahoo.com
    just go to www.sherpamayberry.com and sign up; Also, you can email Ted at ted@sherpamayberry.com

There should be a few spots left. See you at the Rally.

Regards
    Deepak Menon
    2006 Red R1200RT

North Coast, Ohio
    I'm in, my first also.

Getting many last minute reservations, all after I already sent out the tent assignment email and packed the heck out of my white trailer to go on three back to back rallies. I have the equipment to support a few more tents, but I'm getting nervous about eating into reserve equipment (I usually try to keep 10% extra on hand).

It's been a very hectic last couple of days dealing with all this, plus I'm leaving tonight to head off to my first of three back to back rallies.

So, I will be taking the MOA reservation system off line tonight. I do not plan on taking any more reservations once I start off on my trip tonight as I just can't cram anymore gear onto my current trailer, and I don't have enough extra reservations to bring a second trailer (very not cost effective unless I had about 20 more tent reservations).

Will be trying out my new 12 gallon propane coffee maker this year though!
    Camping guy