Thread: trailer tie downs-redux

Question trailer tie downs-redux

OK, let's start all over again. My fault. But we are in the tax season and I am going nuts.

Is there a particular brand or type of trailer tie downs preferred with this group?
    Where did you get yours?

Any additional equipment to consider besides the tie downs and rubber hooked straps?

Most kits come with 4 straps.

TIA
    "What is beautiful is simple, and what is simple always works"....Kalashnikov, inventor of the AK-47.
    Currently bikeless, but looking hard! "Center yourself in the vertizontal. Ride a motorcycle...namaste' "

Quote Originally Posted by ultracyclist View Post
    OK, let's start all over again. My fault. But we are in the tax season and I am going nuts.

Is there a particular brand or type of trailer tie downs preferred with this group?
    Where did you get yours?

Any additional equipment to consider besides the tie downs and rubber hooked straps?

Most kits come with 4 straps.

TIA
    I only speak from experience with my 97 RT. I use climbers loops to the frame then attached the coated hooks to the loops.

Brands don't seem to matter much since most of them are made in China. Looking at them will give you a better idea of quality which varies.
    I used to post here, but now I don't.