Thread: Blue Ridge Motorcycle Campground

Blue Ridge Motorcycle Campground

Cruso, NC

Anyone ever stayed there? Looks like a good place to stop on the way to the Rally.
    Ride Well, Ride Often, Ride to

Charter Member "High Town" crew.

Usually stay there a couple of times a year I've always enjoyed it especially if they are serving breakfast.
    Knick
    F800GS
    Vespa ET4

warredon
    I camped there for two nights last year for the Klassic K Kampout and have no complaints. It's in a nice setting along a mountain stream with plenty of choices for camping. I found the owners to be very friendly and accommodating. It is not far off of the Blueridge Parkway and I don't hesitate to recommend it.

great place, highly recommended.

ian
    Go soothingly through the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon.

Great place to camp!

Good friends, good food, GREAT ROADS, hot showers, camping by the stream!
    2008 BMW R1200GS
    "Avoidance of danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." Helen Keller

Thumbs up

Marvelous place and quite cool in the heat of the summer. Breakfast and dinner served on weekends and every time I've been there (numerous over the past 20+ years). There's a pond and a river running through it that provides soothing sounds at night. Cabins with linen are available if you're not tenting. Decent bath-house with minimal walk.

Easily accessible to the BRP, but don't overlook riding SR210 or US276 (it's on 276). Great roads.

Suggestion for route to Gray, TN from BRMC: Ride US276 back to Waynesville and then SR209 north to Hot Springs. From there take US70 east a few miles to a stop sign and then go left on SR208 and right on SR212 which becomes TN SR352 on its way to Erwin, TN. From there it's a short ride to Gray and the national on SR81. These are some of our best roads

Quote Originally Posted by vfroger View Post
    Marvelous place and quite cool in the heat of the summer. Breakfast and dinner served on weekends and every time I've been there (numerous over the past 20+ years). There's a pond and a river running through it that provides soothing sounds at night. Cabins with linen are available if you're not tenting. Decent bath-house with minimal walk.

Easily accessible to the BRP, but don't overlook riding SR210 or US276 (it's on 276). Great roads.

Suggestion for route to Gray, TN from BRMC: Ride US276 back to Waynesville and then SR209 north to Hot Springs. From there take US70 east a few miles to a stop sign and then go left on SR208 and right on SR212 which becomes TN SR352 on its way to Erwin, TN. From there it's a short ride to Gray and the national on SR81. These are some of our best roads
    Gotta love this place. Ask about campground and then get local knowledge for the ride to the Rally.
    Ride Well, Ride Often, Ride to

Charter Member "High Town" crew.

Quote Originally Posted by vfroger View Post

this was part of the ride i wrote up in the ON.

(one little nit earlier in your post... you wrote 210, and you meant 215)

Quote Originally Posted by Visian View Post

this was part of the ride i wrote up in the ON.

(one little nit earlier in your post... you wrote 210, and you meant 215)
    Sorry; I wasn't trying to plagiarize your article. You're so right; it is SR215. I need to use a map instead of my memory for reference.