Thread: Frosty Nutz Rally

Hybrid View

Moondog

Frosty Nutz Rally

Anyone know how to sign up for the Frosty Nutz Rally at Jamica State Park in Vermont? I think it is sponsored by Yankee Beemers but I don't see any info on the website about it.

Rally Rat
    Check their site, under the events calendar. Not sure that you need to register, as they do not provide meals, just tent space, and the fee is paid at the gate. I hope to be there, as long as the weather cooperates. Haven't been to VT in years and never on cycle, so this will be a fun weekend.

Cool Frosty Nuts!!!

Come on up to VT and join in on the fun

Thumbs up Hoping to be there

I am hoping to be there. My seat will be out to Russell seats just two weeks before so I am not sure if I will have it back in time. If I do, I will be there.

Moondog
    I am there! Two hours up the road in North country.I just got to get the K-bike back together. It has been a long winter and I am itching for a ride. We got snow...again!..... in Jericho, Vermont and the temps are obviously below freezing so I won't be on it today. Bummer

Once there was a Tavern PAULBACH's Avatar
    Ballston Spa, NY; South of the Adirondacks, North of the Catskills and West of The Berkshires and Green Mountains
    I feel your pain - honest! Still have snow in the backyard but was able to get one bike out of storage shed. Managed to get it stuck in snow but that is another story. Did get to Max's for the cookout!