Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Frosty Nutz Rally

Frosty Nutz Rally

Anyone know how to sign up for the Frosty Nutz Rally at Jamica State Park in Vermont? I think it is sponsored by Yankee Beemers but I don't see any info on the website about it.

Check their site, under the events calendar. Not sure that you need to register, as they do not provide meals, just tent space, and the fee is paid at the gate. I hope to be there, as long as the weather cooperates. Haven't been to VT in years and never on cycle, so this will be a fun weekend.
    john1691
    2006 KTM 950 Super Moto

Cool Frosty Nuts!!!

Come on up to VT and join in on the fun

Thumbs up Hoping to be there

I am hoping to be there. My seat will be out to Russell seats just two weeks before so I am not sure if I will have it back in time. If I do, I will be there.
    MOA#125237
    IBA#35312
    http://empeg9000.blogspot.com/

I am there! Two hours up the road in North country.I just got to get the K-bike back together. It has been a long winter and I am itching for a ride. We got snow...again!..... in Jericho, Vermont and the temps are obviously below freezing so I won't be on it today. Bummer

Once there was a Tavern PAULBACH's Avatar
    Ballston Spa, NY; South of the Adirondacks, North of the Catskills and West of The Berkshires and Green Mountains
    I feel your pain - honest! Still have snow in the backyard but was able to get one bike out of storage shed. Managed to get it stuck in snow but that is another story. Did get to Max's for the cookout!
    Paul Bachorz - F Twins Moderator
    RA Rallymeister - Pownal, Vermont
    Click here.

darn, I feel for all you snowbound guys...looking out my window now, the red buds are blooming, the daffodils have withered, the maple pollen is about to start, the dogwood buds are plump, and our new pear tree has burst forth with color...

don't talk to me though in August....

Quote Originally Posted by PAULBACH View Post
    I feel your pain - honest! Still have snow in the backyard but was able to get one bike out of storage shed. Managed to get it stuck in snow but that is another story. Did get to Max's for the cookout!
    I was not able to get to Max's a I already had plans. I wish he would send out his what's goig o newsletter more than 1 day before the event. I love the Max's BBQs.
    MOA#125237
    IBA#35312

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnybear View Post
    darn, I feel for all you snowbound guys...looking out my window now, the red buds are blooming, the daffodils have withered, the maple pollen is about to start, the dogwood buds are plump, and our new pear tree has burst forth with color...

don't talk to me though in August....

Oh shut-up....

Quote Originally Posted by empeg9000 View Post
    I was not able to get to Max's a I already had plans. I wish he would send out his what's goig o newsletter more than 1 day before the event. I love the Max's BBQs.
    How often does he have a BBQ? I thought it was just a end of season and beginning of season type gathering.

Frosty Nut?

What is a Frosty Nut and how do I sign up? Which club is putting this on? Whoever it is they must be a great club to be this organized this early in the year.

Bill P
    Bill P

Quote Originally Posted by billpeloquin View Post
    What is a Frosty Nut and how do I sign up? Which club is putting this on? Whoever it is they must be a great club to be this organized this early in the year.

Bill P
    It's put on by the Yankee Beemers.
    The thing about traveling is, you never want it to end and you can't wait to get home.
    I answer to Roy, Chief, or Sarg.
    04 R-1150-RT current bike. 94 R-1100-RS74,383, Sold, 78 R-80/7, K.I.A by a D.U.I
    www.OceanStateBMWriders.com

Hey! I never got the Memo on the Max BBQ! Bummer!

Bill P
    The Yankee Beemers put it on and it takes place at the Jamaica State Park in Vermont on the weekend of the 2nd of May. Some where in the southern part of the state. I guess it is a just show up type rally. Saying that, I wonder if food is served or is it a do it yourself feedbag type thing. I am 2 hours north of the rally so I'll definitely be there.

And for those who are planning trips for the summer the Charter Oak Rally takes place on Memorial Day weekend in Connecticut. Cottages are available, plenty of camping space, prime ribs on Saturday night and a good time to be held. Easy to get to off of Rt 2 in Colchester, Ct. straight down 91, to 84 then Rt. 2

Thumbs up

Bill P
    Its a rally as other have said. Just go the the Yankee Beemers site. Here is my blog about it a couple years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by moondog
    How often does he have a BBQ? I thought it was just a end of season and beginning of season type gathering.
    Generally but they sometimes have little events in between. I just didn't realize they were having one yesterday until Friday night because that's when I get the email from them.
    MOA#125237
    IBA#35312