Thread: Thumbs up for small tools!

Thumbs up for small tools!

I don't know if anone else has these but I've got to give a thumbs up to this little ratcheting screwdriver set I picked up at Canadian Tire for about $8. I'm cleaning all the electrical contacts on the bike and I'm up along the backbone taking off relays, etc. Boy was this handy to take off the screws and little bolts in confined spaces. It's only about 3"w, 2"d. 1"h. Small enough to fit in a cubby and carry around as part of the tool set.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    1985 R80RT/ 2002 R1150GSA
    IBA # 44032

Unfunded content provider tommcgee's Avatar
    Looks like a nice set. I've already got the bike covered, but I still wouldn't mind having one for other purposes. I should stop in at a CT store next time I get to NB.
    Salty Fog Rally 2007, 2009, 2011, 2012, AND LOOKING FORWARD TO 2014!

-Tom (KA1TOX)

I see a trip to Canadian Tire happening later today. Good find.
    Ed Miller, Calgary, AB
    2008 K1200GT, 2009 F800GS
    I can't wait to retire and have a fixed income. The one I have now is always broke.

4. 03-15-2009, 05:35 PM
    Reason
    Found the answer..

Small tools

I have one, bought at the usual price of $ 20, went on sale the following week for half price Good little set though, have used it lots

Quote Originally Posted by jimfastcar View Post
    I have one, bought at the usual price of $ 20, went on sale the following week for half price Good little set though, have used it lots
    Did you save the receipt? I bought an Rad there on Christmas Eve on a trip and put it in on the side of the road. A month later they were in the flyer at 50% off. I went down to my local store showed them the receipt and was cheerfully refunded the difference. Can't really beat that.
    '
    Ufda happens..........

It's all about the details.

Quote Originally Posted by GSAddict View Post
    Did you save the receipt? I bought an Rad there on Christmas Eve on a trip and put it in on the side of the road. A month later they were in the flyer at 50% off. I went down to my local store showed them the receipt and was cheerfully refunded the difference. Can't really beat that.
    I've done the same at CT. I know there is a time limit on that policy but not sure what it is exactly, something like 90 days same as their return/refund policy.
    Ed Miller, Calgary, AB
    2008 K1200GT, 2009 F800GS
    I can't wait to retire and have a fixed income. The one I have now is always broke.