Thread: J&m Jmsr-4020

J&m Jmsr-4020

I'm thinking of using the J&M IntegratrÔäó IV Portable Audio System Kit on my RT and was wondering what other users have to say about it.
    I'm not crazy about the 8 AAA batteries to power it, I wish it was bike powered.

How is this system?
    Dan
    Keep the rubber side down

We are working on an audio system that is powered off the bike. What features are you looking for?
    Jon Jambor
    Kennedy Technology Group
    614 Ridgeway Rd., Rose Hill KS 67133
    316-776-1111

Quote Originally Posted by jjambor View Post
    We are working on an audio system that is powered off the bike. What features are you looking for?
    I sent you a PM with my e-mail address.
    When this is done, I'd like to use my Garmin 2610 and have a CB and intercom system on my bike. I need a way to power and get the voice promts from the 2610 thru the intercom system. So far, I've had no luck with this and I hate to have to by another GPS when mine is work good.

Please see my PM.
    Dan
    Dan

Seeking Mental Floss
    Dan,

My 2610 works quite well through my Baehr intercom, as does my MP3 player. There is also a hookup for cell phone if you want (Ido not!). I do not think this is unusual, as Autocom users report the same capability. The GPS speaks to me in my helmet, and even interrupts (preempts) conversation when it needs to inform me of an upcoming turn. Music is interrupted by voice traffic, or by the GPS. Hope this helps.
    Hugh

2008 Goldwing
    Life is a Cabernet!

I have a 2007 R1200RT and use the J&M Integratr™ IV. I keep it in my tank bag and it works very well. I purchased the rechargeable battery pack which has lasted 16 hours with more charge left. I have a BMW Navigator III, iPOD, and FRS radio connected to the J&M Integratr™ IV.

J&M Integrator IV with Nolan & Zumo

Anybody using a ZUMO and a Nolan basic headset with the J&M integrator? If so, what wiring is needed to connect the ZUMO's 3.5MM audio and 2.5MM mic to the integrator and how does it sound with the Nolan headsets? Thanks.
    Texan RT | Houston | IBA
    BMW R1200RT | HD Road Glide

thx1158
    Quote Originally Posted by DanRT02 View Post
    I'm thinking of using the J&M IntegratrÔäó IV Portable Audio System Kit on my RT and was wondering what other users have to say about it.
    I'm not crazy about the 8 AAA batteries to power it, I wish it was bike powered.

How is this system?
    I like mine.....it seems well made and seems to work great. I dont mind the batteries..they seem to last a long time. I do wish it was smaller. I love the sound quality and the intercom works like a champ.

Quote Originally Posted by hlothery View Post
    Dan,

My 2610 works quite well through my Baehr intercom, as does my MP3 player. There is also a hookup for cell phone if you want (Ido not!). I do not think this is unusual, as Autocom users report the same capability. The GPS speaks to me in my helmet, and even interrupts (preempts) conversation when it needs to inform me of an upcoming turn. Music is interrupted by voice traffic, or by the GPS. Hope this helps.
    Were did yo get your interface cable harnesses? That seems to be my biggest problem now is tieing the 2610 into a JMCB-2003 or the like.
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by thx1158 View Post
    I like mine.....it seems well made and seems to work great. I dont mind the batteries..they seem to last a long time. I do wish it was smaller. I love the sound quality and the intercom works like a champ.
    I understand J&M has a cable for directly hooking up the Integratr IV for power off the bike.
    Dan

Seeking Mental Floss
    Quote Originally Posted by DanRT02 View Post
    Were did yo get your interface cable harnesses? That seems to be my biggest problem now is tieing the 2610 into a JMCB-2003 or the like.
    The Baehr intercom came with interfaces for it all, the one for the GPS has a 3.5mm plug which plugs into the Navigator II base's jack on the bottom side. I think about any 3.5mm plug interface might work.
    Hugh

2008 Goldwing
    Life is a Cabernet!

Well, I found the cables I need to make things work. Kennedy Technology has what it takes.
    http://www.cellset.com
    Dan