Thread: Rode to work today

Hybrid View

Rode to work today

And it felt goooooooooodddddddddddd......................

Once there was a Tavern PAULBACH's Avatar
    Ballston Spa, NY; South of the Adirondacks, North of the Catskills and West of The Berkshires and Green Mountains

Send some warm weather this way!
    Paul Bachorz - F Twins Moderator
    RA Rallymeister - Pownal, Vermont
    Click here.

Gosh, I ride almost everyday to work...40 miles to and who knows how many home been known to lose myself once or twice...try not to take the same route everyday
    O8 R1200GS Adventure,R1150GS, 09 R1200 RT(GONE) 04R1150GSA....come to the RTB RALLY!

We cannot all live in Texas,

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider1964 View Post
    Gosh, I ride almost everyday to work...40 miles to and who knows how many home been known to lose myself once or twice...try not to take the same route everyday
    .....although I once did! And, yes it is possible to ride a LOT more in the winter there. You're fortunate indeed. I did ride twice this week. Yesterday and the day before (5th and 6th) due a to a welcome warm spell! Got in eighty plus miles on Thursday and sixty plus miles on Friday aboard my ol' RS.....and it felt, GOOD!

West MI was good Friday

I too was able to ride to work, 50 degrees at 6AM, got about 130 miles of riding in on Friday (skeeked out at 3:30) . Harley s and sport bikes, got past doing 65 in a 55 zone by a sportier, he must of been doing 85.

Never saw another Beemer, of course in West Michigan seeing beemer is like seeing a beautiful woman sitting alone at a bar during closing time.

Looks like next week we again return to winter for awhile.