Thread: BMW Comfort Suit

BMW Comfort Suit

Would like to have feedback on BMW'S Comfort Suit, is it worth the money, does it really keep out he rain, wind ect.

'05 DR650; '01 XT225

Thumbs up BMW Comfort Suit

Quote Originally Posted by 15693 View Post
    Would like to have feedback on BMW'S Comfort Suit, is it worth the money, does it really keep out he rain, wind ect.
    Yes, it definitely keeps out the rain, even in a downpour. I wear my jacket almost all of the time from spring to fall, even in hot summer weather. It is the best waterproof suit I know of that is reasonably comfortable in really hot (100+)weather. I highly recommend it. I would love it more if I could remove the sleeves at the shoulder, and I would like to see another long vent in the sleeve, as well as vents in the pants (there are vents in the outer chest areas and the back of the jacket). If someone knows of a more versatile waterproof suit (without using a liner, that is), I'd like to hear about it.

Is it worth it? Yes, unless you want to carry a separate rain suit or pants/jacket shells. If you want to travel with minimum gear, and only one suit (as I do), it is the best I know of.