Thread: Three Sisters video/Texas

Three Sisters video/Texas

ran across this in my old files....grainy quality of a guys run down RR 337 from Vanderpool to Leakey on one leg of the Three Sisters ,looks like winter with bare trees. The better of the 3 legs for sure.

Paul Rogers is the rider I believe...bike...I am not sure...makes me want to take a ride down there today!

http://www.bitsof.info/us/tx/337VanLeaHi.wmv
    Steve Henson
    SABMWRA MOA Club#62's Flat Fixer/ current forum moderator
    It's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away-D.Dillon/G. Strait

Quote Originally Posted by henzilla View Post
    ran across this in my old files....grainy quality of a guys run down RR 337 from Vanderpool to Leakey on one leg of the Three Sisters ,looks like winter with bare trees. The better of the 3 legs for sure.

Paul Rogers is the rider I believe...bike...I am not sure...makes me want to take a ride down there today!

http://www.bitsof.info/us/tx/337VanLeaHi.wmv
    very nice. I wish spring would get here soon..
    The thing about traveling is, you never want it to end and you can't wait to get home.
    I answer to Roy, Chief, or Sarg.
    04 R-1150-RT current bike. 94 R-1100-RS74,383, Sold, 78 R-80/7, K.I.A by a D.U.I
    www.OceanStateBMWriders.com

If he had been on an Airhead, he would have severely lugged the engine. I've been down that road a few times...he seemed to be going painfully slow. Maybe he was doing that for the video. It's much more fun to really work the curves.
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by 20774 View Post
    If he had been on an Airhead, he would have severely lugged the engine. I've been down that road a few times...he seemed to be going painfully slow. Maybe he was doing that for the video. It's much more fun to really work the curves.
    I thought the same...really took corners slow...and didn't challenge that car at all!

Gotta watch some of those curves after a rainfall and rocks in the road going the other direction!
    Steve Henson
    SABMWRA MOA Club#62's Flat Fixer/ current forum moderator
    It's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away-D.Dillon/G. Strait