Thread: Service for 1200RT

LONERANGER

Service for 1200RT

I live in Dubuque, Iowa which is right on the Mississippi River at the Illinois and Wisconsin borders. I have a 2008 RT and I am looking for a BMW dealer in the area the does good service work. I will be up for the 6,000 mile check before June. If anyone knows of a good dealer with a good service dept I would appreciate it. I bought my RT from a Doctor in Florida and had it shipped here. It is my first BMW so I am not familiar with dealers in the area. I am willing to travel to get the service done.

Once there was a Tavern PAULBACH's Avatar
    Ballston Spa, NY; South of the Adirondacks, North of the Catskills and West of The Berkshires and Green Mountains
    The home page has a link but here is a shortcut - click here

Drop by often.

I'll sure folks in Iowa will be by shortly to make recommendations about specific dealers.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger View Post
    I live in Dubuque, Iowa which is right on the Mississippi River at the Illinois and Wisconsin borders. I have a 2008 RT and I am looking for a BMW dealer in the area the does good service work. I will be up for the 6,000 mile check before June. If anyone knows of a good dealer with a good service dept I would appreciate it. I bought my RT from a Doctor in Florida and had it shipped here. It is my first BMW so I am not familiar with dealers in the area. I am willing to travel to get the service done.
    Gina's BMW in Iowa City is an excellent dealership. SW Quadrant of the 380/218 bypass intersection with Hwy 1 - southwest part of town. And - Gina's is only 87 miles from beautiful downtown Dubuque.

See: http://www.ginasbmwmotorcycles.com/

Tell Gina and Julius I said "Hi."
    Paul Glaves - "Big Bend", Texas U.S.A
    "The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution." - Bertrand Russell
    http://www.bigbend.net/users/glaves

Repair for BMW in Wisconsin

There may be closer dealers but there is a good one in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin. Call and ask for Jason.

Good luck.

Karl

Quote Originally Posted by Nocanpickem View Post
    There may be closer dealers but there is a good one in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin. Call and ask for Jason.

Good luck.

Karl
    Definately +1 on that!! They've been very good to me. Mischler's BMW is their name. The owner is always on the floor and very approachable.

RIDERS
    Gina's in Iowa City has always treated us very well and we have been dealing with them for a long time and have bought several bikes from them. We live 140 miles to the southeast and always enjoy the ride and visiting with them. Tell them Dave and Julie from Golden Illinois sent you! Have fun with your RT.