Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 106

Thread: Mini Rally Sturgis Michigan

  1. #61
    Hogaan! testinglogin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Toledo, OH
    Posts
    4,745
    Weather isn't looking too horrible. Only a slight chance of any rain on Friday. Cool but not too out of line for what we usually experience.

    Keep in mind the report could change before Friday. The chance or rain has been getting less for the past week, and I think the temperature may end up a little warmer than predicted. Just a guess.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Josh Metzger - Toledo, OH
    BMWMOA#123695, ABC#8463
    1978 R80/7, 1993 R100GSPD

  2. #62
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pentwater Mi
    Posts
    433
    Hey all; Thanks Josh for the weather report, I was a bit concerned about that, as this will be my S/O's first rally, and I really wanted it to be a good one. Joe and Mike, seeing as how the Lil' woman will be tagging along, we'll be taking the back roads down; M37 to 46, to M57 to 66 to the rally. Sound good? Let me know. Vaya con Dios, Dutch

  3. #63
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7
    Steve (glidepilot) was wondering what the weather report is like for the wked up there.
    Scott,

    Just saw your post. Josh posted a good link for the weather.

    I do have a small tent if you are serious. Post me again and I'll give you my cell number.

    Steve

  4. #64
    Registered User #139366 jjd49660's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Manistee, Michigan
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by bunkyone View Post
    Hey all; Thanks Josh for the weather report, I was a bit concerned about that, as this will be my S/O's first rally, and I really wanted it to be a good one. Joe and Mike, seeing as how the Lil' woman will be tagging along, we'll be taking the back roads down; M37 to 46, to M57 to 66 to the rally. Sound good? Let me know. Vaya con Dios, Dutch
    Well Dutch, I haven't seen the realbatman in here to know if he is joining us for sure... If for some reason he isn't, then I may just meet you in Pentwater.


    Either way the route sounds good- I heard good reports on the M-66 portion from a biker friend of mine!
    Hey, its a Michigan road- it has to be good! lol

    Looking forward to riding this weekend!!!

  5. #65
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    28

    steve

    Steve,

    That would be great, my cell is 937-407-1494. And then we can go over details. Maybe we can work something out thanks

    Scott

    Quote Originally Posted by glidepilot View Post
    Steve (glidepilot) was wondering what the weather report is like for the wked up there.
    Scott,

    Just saw your post. Josh posted a good link for the weather.

    I do have a small tent if you are serious. Post me again and I'll give you my cell number.

    Steve

  6. #66
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pentwater Mi
    Posts
    433
    Joe; Works for me. Let's give Mike one more chance to join our merry band of malcontents shell we? Otherwise, name the time and place and I'll be there. Already packed the bike, poor thing looks kinda' like a prospectors pack mule!! Vaya con Dios Dutch

  7. #67
    Registered User miairhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Otsego, Michigan
    Posts
    2,168

    Mini

    I still have my ignition trigger at Oak's, no rally this year. Hope the weather is good for Saturday and Sunday: Friday looks like rain.

  8. #68
    I work too hard.... 86755's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Holt, MI (near Lansing)
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by insertdisk View Post
    I still have my ignition trigger at Oak's, no rally this year. Hope the weather is good for Saturday and Sunday: Friday looks like rain.
    Ugh, sorry to hear that, especially since you started this thread.
    Do you have anything else you can ride? All makes and models are welcomed.
    FORZA ITALIA
    2007 K1200GT

    -"Are your giblets warm?" J.D., Scrubs.

  9. #69
    Registered User godfather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Cadillac, MI area
    Posts
    511
    Quote Originally Posted by jjd49660 View Post
    Well Dutch, I haven't seen the realbatman in here to know if he is joining us for sure... If for some reason he isn't, then I may just meet you in Pentwater.


    Either way the route sounds good- I heard good reports on the M-66 portion from a biker friend of mine!
    Hey, its a Michigan road- it has to be good! lol

    Looking forward to riding this weekend!!!
    Joe,

    Sorry, but it looks like I will be picking my daughter up and moving her back home from school on Saturday. I wished I could make it, but duty calls. I will however be riding M-22 on Sat May 16th leaving from Kestelwoods Restaurant on M-37 at 9am if you or anyone else are interested.

    Enjoy Sturgis...let me know how it goes.

    Mike
    Attitude is everything!
    1978 R100/7
    08' V-Strom 650 great light weight tourer

  10. #70
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7
    Here is something to do for a couple of hours Saturday. Get a bite to eat and a cold beer....and get your bike blessed also.

    http://www.hamiltonharley-davidson.com/default.asp

    The new owners seem like pretty good folks. (It changed from Hamlins to Hamiltons).

    First road east of the campground (White School Road) north one mile to the highway. Right on the corner.


    Steve

  11. #71
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pentwater Mi
    Posts
    433
    Mike; Sorry you can't make it, of course family comes first. The 16th. sounds doable, would you want to make your start time a bit later? (It's a long haul from Pentwater, and I work the night before).Steve, how does 10 A.M.Friday sound to you for a meet time? Perhaps at the Pentwater Convenience Center at the U.S. 31-Monroe Rd. exit? I'm buying the coffee. Dutch

  12. #72
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    28

    Smile Have a Question about event

    Hello all, I have a question. I have a friend that would like to ride if he can. But he don't have a BMW He has a V-strome. I'm coming from Ohio and was wondering if he wanted to would it be ok if he comes up to the event. He enjoys all bikes and has 5 different one him self. Our theory here were we live we don't care what you ride as long as it rides. Thanks for your time.


    Quote Originally Posted by 86755 View Post
    Ugh, sorry to hear that, especially since you started this thread.
    Do you have anything else you can ride? All makes and models are welcomed.

  13. #73
    Hogaan! testinglogin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Toledo, OH
    Posts
    4,745
    Quote Originally Posted by twisteddevil92 View Post
    Hello all, I have a question. I have a friend that would like to ride if he can. But he don't have a BMW He has a V-strome. I'm coming from Ohio and was wondering if he wanted to would it be ok if he comes up to the event. He enjoys all bikes and has 5 different one him self. Our theory here were we live we don't care what you ride as long as it rides. Thanks for your time.
    Everyone is welcome, in my experience. I always see some Goldwings or other makes that are there. The more, the merrier!
    Josh Metzger - Toledo, OH
    BMWMOA#123695, ABC#8463
    1978 R80/7, 1993 R100GSPD

  14. #74
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    28

    Thanks

    ok thanks i well see is he would want to come. Scott


    Quote Originally Posted by jdmetzger View Post
    Everyone is welcome, in my experience. I always see some Goldwings or other makes that are there. The more, the merrier!

  15. #75
    Bikes, Guitars, and ... beemokat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Posts
    800
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmetzger View Post
    Everyone is welcome, in my experience. I always see some Goldwings or other makes that are there. The more, the merrier!
    I'm bringing a Harley riding pal. If I was worried about the reception she'd receive, I wouldn't have invited her.
    Wherever you go, there you are.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •